JPMorgan Chase & Co
View all JPMorgan Chase & Co reviews

JPMorgan Chase & Co

JPMorgan Chase & Co Employee Review

Horrible

Management sucks. Horrible work environment. Extremely bias and partial. Unless you are close to the management you will not be promoted. The process I worked for 4 years I was selected as an account supervisor by the off shore management not by the management in India because they are extremely bias and would promote people who sucks at their job but good at licking The division leads changed 5 times in a span of 4 years due to many mis behavioral activities on the floor. also, the team leads. It's not just me many other employees left the company due to too much of office politics. Do not join J.P Morgan India.

Pros

food

Cons

too many

Same location

One of the worst place to work

From outside JP Morgan chase looks like a very good company to work for but trust me this is one of the worst company to work. Whoever working there they only know and they only can tell

Pros

Compensation is good but there are plenty of product companies pays much better

Cons

I dont know where to start. This company is worst in every aspect

Excellence and Service

Right place to stay and expose our skills and knowledge. JP Morgan Chase and Co is a place of heaven and we get lot's of learning and experimenting opportunities.

Pros

Transport and Sodexo

Cons

Nothing as such

Good Carrier Culture

Its a Good place to work and learn , upskill.Compensation can be better compared to other fin corps.Work culture is really good and Women employees have good work life balance.It again depends on project to Project and team to Team.Work Pressure is there when its required. otherwise its peaceful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase & Co. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JPMorgan Chase & Co with