JPMorgan Chase & Co

JPMorgan Chase & Co Employee Reviews

India315 reviews

Found 315 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,677 reviews
morganchaseculturebalancetransportexposurebankbanking

Good organization but need to be in right group for growth & career development

Good company to work with but it also depends on group and project assigned some group may have projects lined up and would have ample opportunities to grow some may lose focus

Excellent Experience

Had a great learning experience and growth it has a great culture and work life balance for the same I have learnt a lot and will recommend every one to work on the same.

JPMorgan Chase & Co insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Awesome Company to work with

One of the Best company to work with. I had my priorities due to which I had to switch to another company but given an opportunity to come back I would be more than happy to take it.

Good place to work - very focused and fair job environment . Great learning and great development programs, focused on an inclusive culture and ensuring there is fairness for all.

If you want a heart attack

If you want high politics and a heart attack work here. Rules are different but they change to the whims and fancies of the management. ....,........... ...... ..... .....

Employee Friendly Company

A good company to work for which takes care of its employees. Moreover it conducts yearly free health checkup for each of its employees in India. Overall a good work-life balance

Good compensation and big organization to move around

Have its own benefits of being the biggest global bank, pretty stable and reporting huge profits for more than two decades. Came out well of recession due to huge thrust on technology and innovation.

Great Benefits

Nothing special . Not a great experience. Didnt like it much. Management is too hierrachial . works in old fashioned way. They put mba into operations

Pros

Sodexo, Pickup and drop

Cons

Management is too slow and old fashioned

Great place to work at and Chase is one of the best employers to work with. Work culture and management is at it’s best. Start from hiring until I worked everything was smooth and transparent

This review is specific to JP Morgan services India pvt ltd

Quality of work is good and that is the only pro. Do not expect anything more than good work, not even value for the work. The person assessing you will have no idea of what you are doing and it's very difficult to explain technical issues to non-technical people.

Productive and fun work place

PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORK PLACE, very helpful colleagues and team, was a good place to learn, with a lot of benefits and overall the best company i ever worked for.

An good organisation to learn

Virtual tech gurus is a place where most of the employees can gain their good knowledge of their work. ts a good place to work. People always tend to work there but for only a short span.

Productive and great learning experience

Good learning experience. I am so honored that I had worked with the worlds no.1 bank. Great place to learn"You own your work". I spent a great time involving in a lot more activities.

Pros

Free food and transport

Productive and fin workplace

It is a complete package with horrible management, who do not see whether there is talent, they use politics and are partial towards their own giving no regards to the ones who were hardworking.

Joined in2007 as fresher and had no clue and path to go further and over the time with evolving financial world learnt to keep the peace to match the demands... It is in your hand to make it or break it.

Very bad experience in my life

People who want to loose your happiness go and attend the interview. Personally I was so much of stressful and I lost my happiness in this company. Facility and all good. But work-life balance is 200% worst.

Highly professional

Highly professional company with strong values. Can do much better in terms of compensation benefits . Promotion criteria needs to be well defined and transparent.

Pros

Daily allowance and transport facilities provided

Cons

Promotion criterion need to be revisited and transparency needs to be there.

Excellent Company to start career

Excellent company to start your career or have a mid level role. Lots of learning and the environment is encouraging. Managemen is friendly. Compensation si very good.

Pros

Hackathons + learning ability

Cons

Work life balance

A exciting and great place to work

The department I worked for was moved out , did not have much options. As all other departments were not hiring at that time. If I could get a chance to work for them again I would.

Wow experience

It was my career start with this bank and i will always miss the experience which i had gained from this bank.This bank gave me opportunity to attain lots of training .

Pros

best work environment

Cons

work pressure

Good company

Difficult to get work life balance due to shift timings overall the xo is great to work with facilities provided by the co is fantastic ... only hope if I could get better work timings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase & Co. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JPMorgan Chase & Co with