JPMorgan Chase

• Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment

Good Company but less hikes

They provide good percentage hikes during hiring but after that yearly hikes are not up to the mark, moreover you would get a decent bonus every year - overall a good company. Learning and opportunities depends on the technology you will be working on and your project.

Good work life balance but no growth

Since the processes are new and work is balanced, lots of politics plays a role to climb up the ladder. Work quality is poor in India i.e., no value add/ personal development or learning addition to your profile

Organized work culture

Working for this company was fun. The ability to move to any team is a big advantage. The manager is well organized and well equipped with knowledge to help us.

Great company with good benefits

I have been working at JP Morgan for more than 4 years. It is one of the best banks to work at. Work life balance is good. You feel respected at work.

Pros

Subsidized meal. Best free transport.

Cons

None I can think of.

Good culture, great management

What I like most about JP Morgan is its culture and how seriously employees' opinion is considered. Management discourages late sitting. Smart people. Good work. Compensation on slightly lower side.

Best environment to work for

Best company I have worked with. The work environment, the payout, bonuses everything an employee dream about. Best work life balance if you want to settle in for long time.

Awesome place to work If you are intelligent to survive

Beat place to work. Managers will encourage you for learning and mobility.I am always feeling like a day one .If you are capable of handling politics and if you are in a good terms with your manager. Your job is safe. If you try to outsmart you need stick with that performance and consistency.

Pros

You will be rewarded if you are doing your work .

Cons

You will be fired if you don't do the work. Try don't misuse the freedom provided to you.

Fine place to work

Work life balance is there just sometimes you need to work on weekends but you can also get a week day off as compensation. Day starts early and people leave early too. They maintain code quality, can push delivery dates but no compromise to standards defined. Salary is average.

Excellent company to work with

The organisation maintains a great work life balance and provides you with ownership and decision making opportunities to help you grow in the corporate world.People who are self driven would cherish working here.

Pros

Good comps, work life balance

Cons

No hand holding for less experienced

Good compensation and benefits

The team at Mumbai is very friendly to work with. Good work life balance, compensation and benefits. Work might get monotonous for an ambitious analyst, but you will do just fine if you want to settle down.

Pros

Good compensation

Cons

Monotonous work

Inclusive and Transparent Culture / Open to hear concerns

Learned how to effectively manage time and complete work and hand Importance given to Work Life Balance Learned how to manage people and provide guidance in their career progression

Great ability to move up in the company.

Great ability to move up in the company. Always a way to grow and learn more. Management is strong and communicates very well. Loved this job and would recommend.

Productive place to learn from different people. Great work culture and management.

Working at JPMorgan Chase(JPMC) helped me to grow not just technically but also professionally. The skill of networking was one of the crucial key I learned at JPMC.

Challenging and competitive

Everyday I learned something new that could help my career. the task assigned to me was never monotonous. I had knowledgeable colleagues that helped me take a new task and learn new things

Trade Finance

The most important aspect in a job is to believe family and work perfectly. Ensure you are paid for what you are worth. As long as this is happening, that job is meant for u.

happy go place to work

i loved working in JP Morgan really good company with the accounting back ground and one of the top firm where working is a great achievement bright future for the freshers in terms of growth.

Growth opportunity

The hedge fund division of JP Morgan takes care of the post trade activities. It has recently upgraded it's software. Integrating the same in the process of onboarding new and existing client has led to exponential growth to me and my team as whole.

Great work culture with good opportunities

JPMC is a great work place. if you are willing to perform well, its the best place to work. Great people decent package.Its been 3 years am working with the company and now also I feel I got enough opportunities to showcase what I am capable of.

Leaner management skills and professionalism along with work

I had a very good learning opportunity. Not only work wise but also learnt how to get along with various kinds of people at workplace. Had a good scope to work on my management skills and got various opportunities to showcase my talent.

Nice

Nice environment to Work in J P Morgan , but interviews are very hard to pass, work life balance is not that good, but team work like a family and work culture

Productive and professional workplace with good work life balance and emplyee benefits

1. Productive enviornment which allows employee to grow professionally. 2. Employee benefits and employee friendly policies. 3. Good work life balance keeps employee happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JPMorgan Chase with