Jabong.com

Jabong.com Employee Reviews

It was my honor to work for jabong

In my Carrier journey it was memoriable suffer, I have not only earned experience but also learned many things which helps me in my future. I always thankful to all my team members.

Pros

Free lunch, gym and many more things are available...

Cons

8 hrs

everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission.

the best place to work, a professional environment, employee-centric company. I really liked that my last company(jabong.com) put career growth front and center throughout my tenure. Their in-house training on two software programs allowed me to advance to a senior position within a year. This same emphasis on career growth was one of the things that appealed to me most about this job, and which really excites me about the prospect

Pros

Cons

traffic on roads

nil

Productive, fun place to work at with great management and leadership. The workplace culture is altogether amazing experience and the learning is exceptional.

Fun place to wprk with low job seurity

Jabong was a fun place to work however the with low job security. Although the work culture was fun and there was no dress code. The Management was partial.

Fun experience

worked with Retention team and customer care department for customer delight. Faced different kind of work environment. all together a great experience.

A place where you work without stress.

An amazing place to work at. Working at Jabong taught me how to use and enhance my skills. A company that nurtures employees and is willing to work with each individual to set professional development goals and helps them grow with the organization.

Learn python, sql

Completed a project in python using machine learning which calculates total revenue from banner, homepage, navigation and catalog which helps in growth of company.

Good company

It was nice working there but i wanted to move to Mumbai for better opportunities so i had to leave. Work ethics are good in some people and some are bad. If given a chance i would not want to work again there..

Nil

Good environment they given separate route wise for the shipping delivery and petrol convenience little low hr muthukumar is a thief who cheats and eat cash of employees

Fun Workplace

One of the best work culture and environment for employees i have seen in my career also perks are nice i have spent 3.5 yrs and those days was my best day of my life

Pros

Free Food coupon for employees

Cons

9 hours job

Productive and Fun Workplace

This is my first company where I was placed after completed my graduation, so this was special for me and seriously when i was worked there I enjoyed my work and groom my self in so many ways like improving my English and how to face any challenges and doing smart work with hard working.

An extremely employee friendly place to work at

Jabong is an extremely employee friendly place. Employees are allowed to work as per their comfort and flexibility, hence resulting in more productivity. The vibrant office is fun and interactive.

Pros

Free lunches; Emergency offs without hassles.

Nice

Good environment. Friendly and easily approachable team leaders and management. Immediate actions on the complaints or issues raised by any of the staff member.

nothing best

only starting from there. but this company is not better for employment salary. normal increment .almost i dont like there salary package.so finally i quit this company.

Pros

no free lunch

Great place of Work

A Corporate where we work with independent,with a satisfactory level, with full of inspiration,experience and learning, i complete my 5 year of jobs with fully satisfaction of money and health.

fun working place

A typical day included a couple of meeting, team activities, highly energetic teams and weekly brainstorming on the results and how to take them forward.

Pros

young teams

Cons

startup environment

Donkeys are being paid high to cheat the public

The employee & management relationship is so positive that all of us pay no courtesy to the customers. The staff enjoy their pays by showing very callous attitude towards the customer. The customer is the GOD for us, as the customer can not reciprocate.

Pros

Products

Cons

Staff including the CEOs

work with beautiful environment

Colleges are supportive and help out where we stuck and all there. but we have did lot of hard work instant of that will not able to give right packaged.

Good

Bad

Work culture

Jabong is a fantastic company.I learned new things here.Work is like fun here .People support each others .Company provide a lot of facility like food coupon, flexibility in works

Pros

Work is like fun

Cons

New things to learn

Good company

Company is quite good.Working environment is pretty cool.Employee friendly organisation.Work culture and flexi timings are an add on in Jabong.I have learned a lot in this organisation

fun workplace, not hectic

every day started with a little speech by the respective team leaders and was all good to lift up ones spirits. i learned to be patient with customers who do not understand easily, management was not bad, workplace was fun, there was no hard part however there was a huge benefit as this place hired a really good catering service.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Festivals were hectic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jabong.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Jabong.com
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?