Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews

India174 reviews

Found 174 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,094 reviews

Very secretive. Management does not communicate well with its employees about what is important to them.

See above.Corporate and upper management does not give the adequate support when they lose employees. Employees are not being replaced because of low wages.The union officers do not represent everyone, only the departments that they work in.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Corporate and upper management does not give the adequate support when they lose employees, employees are not being replaced because of low wages, The union officers do not represent everyone, only the departments that they work in.

That Jacobs is a fast paced-good warehouse-food preparation area,which has to be kept neat and tidy at all times.

That the company is an all round good company,with fast paced ethics and good working methods.Were the workforce plow in hours on a rotation system-of rotating shifts varying from week to week,were what they expect is good quality-fast paced work from morning to night.

Pros

Good for people who like fast paced environments

Cons

Live food preparations

nice place to work

The company is good, lots of projects, recently restructured. just management can be improved. Also, pay hike can be made better, earlier use to good n high.

Pros

exposure

Cons

hike

Competitive

It was a good experience in working with Jacob's, during my 3.5 years of working I felt like experiencing new with every added responsibility, in ckmoetetive working environment sometimes U felt little stressful but challenge in every situation. In a nutshell, a good company to work with.

Productive, competitive, fun loving

Competitive, sometimes stressful but with guidance of superior doesn't feel any pressure,Co operative colleagues, kind administrators,Pleasant working atmosphere, for each and every employee comfortable traveling facilities provided by company's management.Overall a dream company for everyone to work with.

Pros

No free food but affordable and hygienic

Cons

Short brakes and healthcares

Fun workplace

Great company culture.Good working culture.Salary package is good.Management is good.Training awareness is good.Quality and safety is first in Jacobs. Communication is good

Good Experience

I am so lucky that I was working in jacobs, great experience for me working culture is so friendly, supporting and progressive if I get chance then I am ready to join.

overall good working experience, best thing is 5 days working

growth in carrier good learnings, good company culture, good hr policy, good staff, timings are also perfect, healthy atmosphere, i will love to join again Jacob's if I got an opportunity

Good company, competative environment

Overall experience is good, around 4 years 11 month, on contract basis, all facilities provided are same for all employees specially Pick up and drop bus... All compnoes should work on this as safety of employees during travelling . Staff is cooperative...

Repetitive

Nothing special, management driven and instability, job insecurity. I had a sweet tongued boss who was too busy saving his chair rather than be a leader for the team.

Jacobs is good to work

1. Overall it's good company to work and can retain association for a longer duration. 2. It's a big brand name 3. Ethics from American roots are friendly

Productive workplace

The company hosts a completely productive, competitive and respectful environment for its employees. It provides a huge amount of opportunities to its employees to enhance their skills and use them to make projects successful.

Good

Very Nice working in Jacobs. Good work culture and work life balance . Also good collaborative work between different office for the delivery of work.

Very good work culture

No stress on job and work life balance is taken care by management at all levels. Salary package compares to the best in industry across the staff. Project based working follows objective planning and goal oriented tasks. Safety and health are given top priority.

Management and Team

Great Place to work. Good work life balance. Bosses and team members are very understanding, helpful and colloborative. Higher management is accessible

Productive and Fun enviroment

It was my first working experience and everything taught was something new to learn. Seniors were very supportive throughout and overall it was a very good experience.

Fun place to work for

The work culture is relaxed and there are number of good projects to work for. Also lot of opportunities to work for international offices and also interact with international teams. Good company to work for.

Excellent Workplace

Jacobs is an excellent workplace with colleagues always ready to help. The salaries are best among the related companies and projects will always make you learn a lot.

Good and effective

Work culture is good. Boss is always helping in each and every step. Lots of facilities like conference room, meeting room where we can attend any meeting through Webex, Video Conference. Salary credited timely in our Salaried Account. Colleagues are very helpful, friendly. We can share our views always. My work experience is good there.

Good

Encourages employees to work on satisfying projects, if you like something that other teams are working on you can also participate. The culture is very open for innovation and freedom!

Strong Work Collaborative Approach

Team here is very technical, collaborative and affective in deliveries Best than other local consultants One can really work here as dream company However, need to be rightly aligned with Jacobs SOP

Pros

Strong Technical Team Collborative Approach

Cons

Choosy in Indian Business

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jacobs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jacobs with