Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews

1. Overall it's good company to work and can retain association for a longer duration. 2. It's a big brand name 3. Ethics from American roots are friendly
It was a good experience in working with Jacob's, during my 3.5 years of working I felt like experiencing new with every added responsibility, in ckmoetetive working environment sometimes U felt little stressful but challenge in every situation. In a nutshell, a good company to work with.
Competitive, sometimes stressful but with guidance of superior doesn't feel any pressure,Co operative colleagues, kind administrators,Pleasant working atmosphere, for each and every employee comfortable traveling facilities provided by company's management.Overall a dream company for everyone to work with.
Pros
No free food but affordable and hygienic
Cons
Short brakes and healthcares
Great company culture.Good working culture.Salary package is good.Management is good.Training awareness is good.Quality and safety is first in Jacobs. Communication is good
I am so lucky that I was working in jacobs, great experience for me working culture is so friendly, supporting and progressive if I get chance then I am ready to join.
growth in carrier good learnings, good company culture, good hr policy, good staff, timings are also perfect, healthy atmosphere, i will love to join again Jacob's if I got an opportunity
Overall experience is good, around 4 years 11 month, on contract basis, all facilities provided are same for all employees specially Pick up and drop bus... All compnoes should work on this as safety of employees during travelling . Staff is cooperative...
Nothing special, management driven and instability, job insecurity. I had a sweet tongued boss who was too busy saving his chair rather than be a leader for the team.
The company hosts a completely productive, competitive and respectful environment for its employees. It provides a huge amount of opportunities to its employees to enhance their skills and use them to make projects successful.
Very Nice working in Jacobs. Good work culture and work life balance . Also good collaborative work between different office for the delivery of work.
No stress on job and work life balance is taken care by management at all levels. Salary package compares to the best in industry across the staff. Project based working follows objective planning and goal oriented tasks. Safety and health are given top priority.
Great Place to work. Good work life balance. Bosses and team members are very understanding, helpful and colloborative. Higher management is accessible
It was my first working experience and everything taught was something new to learn. Seniors were very supportive throughout and overall it was a very good experience.
The work culture is relaxed and there are number of good projects to work for. Also lot of opportunities to work for international offices and also interact with international teams. Good company to work for.
Jacobs is an excellent workplace with colleagues always ready to help. The salaries are best among the related companies and projects will always make you learn a lot.
Work culture is good. Boss is always helping in each and every step. Lots of facilities like conference room, meeting room where we can attend any meeting through Webex, Video Conference. Salary credited timely in our Salaried Account. Colleagues are very helpful, friendly. We can share our views always. My work experience is good there.
Encourages employees to work on satisfying projects, if you like something that other teams are working on you can also participate. The culture is very open for innovation and freedom!
Team here is very technical, collaborative and affective in deliveries Best than other local consultants One can really work here as dream company However, need to be rightly aligned with Jacobs SOP
Pros
Strong Technical Team Collborative Approach
Cons
Choosy in Indian Business
Good company to work , very good culture Workshare projects , location is far for wetsren line persons so travelling is challenge need to avoid long travel
overall good company to work for. i like my tenure here. i learned lot. i have give many responsibility and authority. freedom to take decision with accountibility
Management very supportive to implement HSE Management systems and after 8 hours you will get overtime paid allowance in hourly basis. Work culture is Good Learned new techniques to implement HSE at project site
  1. Employee Reviews