Jadavpur University

Jadavpur University Job Security & Advancement reviews

India18 reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Good work place, learning institution

It's an institution, gain knowledge, learn more, good work place, pay salary on time, have plenty of quality time with staffs. Maintain good working hours and healthy office environment.

Pros

Tea

Cons

Informative and a place for scientific learning

I did my masters and bachelors from the institution. It is one of the esteemed institution of higher studies in India and has been rated among top 50 universities for research opportunities in Asia. The courses studied in the university enabled me to grow into a professional individual in all aspects with special reference to communication skills. The place offered plethora of opportunities to unleash the organisational abilities hidden within people by exposing them to real life industrial projects and internships.

Jadavpur University insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

A Corridor for the future

Jadavpur University is a science student's dream. The opportunities and possibilities are endless. The exposure is rewarding. The hardest part of the job is the demanding hours and the most enjoyable part of the job is testing the limits of innovation.

Pros

Career advancement

Cons

Temporary

Productive, fruitful, enjoyable and enriching

Very good environment for research, excellent colleagues and sincere students make the work enjoyable. The department is small but full of possibilities.

its good

it is a enjoyable work with my mentor. analogue modelling and field are also well. I am very much happy with this wih a good surroundings.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jadavpur University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jadavpur University with