JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Employee Reviews

India142 reviews

bankfinanceorganisationbranchsmallsalaryculturegrowth

Good

Actually it was nice working for Jana small finance Bank in collection department nice work culture good colleagues and yes good management and little bit work pressure.

Very good

The company culture is good, office time is really very very good management in really fantastic work my side seniors staff care is ground leval good

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Priductive and fun work place

I really enjoyed working in Jana Bank and got to learn a lot and understand people, the way of working, a lot of chije agar I will get another chance to work in Jana Bank, I will join this bank again. The staff support system here is very good.

Stressfull

Timing is very bad you have to go to field by 7 Am and checkout office at 9PM sometimes 10 PM and you have to sell cross products gold loan and the heads speak very ruthless words and arrogant words

Pros

Salary

Good for freshers

Too many reviews and concall which are hardly productive. Work culture is ok. Work life balance is good , but in the morning time is strictly 7 am which should be relaxed to 8 am.

Pros

Salary on time and working hours comfortable

Cons

Too many heirarchy and no proper reporting structure

Bank

Jana Small Finance Bank Ltd. If you work hard while working in this bank, then it is paid a lot of money. The salary is on time, if the quality of work is good, then from time to time the promotion salary increases.

Work culture is very bad

I learned branch politics from my immediate supervisor.Less experience human being is my top boss.Management is not up to the mark.I am not satisfied to work from here.

fun workplace in terms of staff and branch manager was very supportive

it was nice working there learnt lot of things like facing challenges and solving them..connecting with different people. boosting self confidence under the shadow of seniors

good

company's principles are good, but it's doesn't mentain Sunday, Saturday, and national holidays, etc. Customers doesn't accept in mind that Sunday collections form fill up. It's also effective to staffs for this staff outgoing is a simple matter. But me as a JSFB staff all cod of conduct of this is well, thank full.

Cons

12 hours

Jana small finance bank is most powerful bank always care employ and customers. Always support and appreciate

Jana bank is the most wonderfull bank from onther banks or nbfc this is most aggressive regarding work performance and work culture. Most carefull for employe and customers. I can give 5 star for this bank. largest portfolio in jalandhar location

Pros

No thanks

Cons

Thanks

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK?

I am enjoying with our work and all team and my senior are supported me always .

I am start my career with this bank and also learn all time and take my award from my senior he will learn and support me every time. I really enjoyed with our work and my team . This bank will support every movement of our life . Really I am happy 😊

Pros

Small treat all day is provide by senior

Cons

But work hours not properly

Worst management and disgusting, incapable mid level managers.

This org. is not at all a place for talents. Lot of bad politics, incapable managers holding the superior positions for longtime and misutilises their legitimate power...

Good for the localities

If you're selected for local you're at a good place for work.Work life balance is quite good Management and Hr are always supportive Overall there is options for career growth

This is the best organisation

This is the best organisation there is enough time for learning every things. Cariar grouth is good. If you are eligible for permition then you will promote mid of the year.

Good

Good communication skills and knowledge and Collection and customer handling and good future job life good team handling and good team work all is well

Pros

Good time

Cons

Good hour's

Very bad experience

Waste company low salary and no job security in this company Work load Is too high Sunday and holiday is also working days in this company really bad experience

Good work palce

Good company and good choice to work .best opportunity given me for bank casher I leran in the good loan process and personal loan group loan process

Good Work Place

Positive behavior of staff and have a good atmosphere at work. Supportive Managers, Helpful people at work, Regular training is being scheduled time to time.

Best customer based and product for customer

I had felt very glad to worked at JFS, All staf had helpfull and saportive. Seinor mangement allwase guding for customer reltion daily weekly hurdle. Comfarteble job time flxebal work load ......

Pros

Free Tea

Cons

No cons

Productive & Pressure

Good trainning classes. The management is not that good, work life balance is finished. Morning 8:30am to 7:30pm have be in office. Also the company wants LI / GI / a/c business everyday !

Worst bank to work. No culture. Only sales pressure.

It was a nightmare to work with them. They don't have a proper work culture. Work environment is worst. Only sales pressure and nothing else. Sales people are driven like donkey's. Making them do activities at park, bus stand, on road. During COVID lockdown too they were pressurising executives to go out and get business. When Bars got opened after lockdown, we received a mail from CEO office to send executives to do activity in front of bars as there was huge crowd. CEO planning is to do activity in front of bar shows the companies policies and strategy.

Cons

Long working hours, coffee/tea also not offered

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK with

• JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?