JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK logo
View all JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK reviews

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Employee Review

Company is not good

I spend my 4 years in Company with dedication but in covid-19 company forced me for put paper in current scenario. Currently am job less, that time I expected for promotion & good increments

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Productive & Pressure

Good trainning classes. The management is not that good, work life balance is finished. Morning 8:30am to 7:30pm have be in office. Also the company wants LI / GI / a/c business everyday !

Worst bank to work. No culture. Only sales pressure.

It was a nightmare to work with them. They don't have a proper work culture. Work environment is worst. Only sales pressure and nothing else. Sales people are driven like donkey's. Making them do activities at park, bus stand, on road. During COVID lockdown too they were pressurising executives to go out and get business. When Bars got opened after lockdown, we received a mail from CEO office to send executives to do activity in front of bars as there was huge crowd. CEO planning is to do activity in front of bar shows the companies policies and strategy.

Cons

Long working hours, coffee/tea also not offered

Productive and Fun

Jana is good company to work for if you can perform. Daily challenges, daily firefighting. At day end numbers only matters. Colleagues are good. Daily fight with credit.

Pros

Good colleagues, fast technology

Cons

Job security and no holidays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK with