JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK logo
View all JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK reviews

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Employee Review

Good Company

This is a finance sector. Working time is 07:00a.m.-08:00p.m. Provide small group loan, banking services. Mandatory to have a own bike with proper driving licence. Notice period is 90 days.

Same role

Communication Collaboration and teamwork Problem-solving Quality and accuracy of work Attendance and dependability Ability to accomplish goals.

*Attendance: “They are always here on time, never leave early and adhere to all company break times.” *Leadership: “You are fair and treat everyone in the office as an equal.” *Communication skills: “You build great relationships, and this is reflected by how highly your team speaks of you.” *Time management: “You always deliver work ahead of schedule.
Same role

It was good

Well and good. Nice organization I'm feeling good to working with this organization, but regarding move to career growth I just make a call for another job.

Good work palce

Good company and good choice to work .best opportunity given me for bank casher I leran in the good loan process and personal loan group loan process

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK with