JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK logo
View all JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK reviews

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Employee Review

Good organization

I am lucky for work in this organization, I am looking to move my native but some technically my transfer not happen. So I am badly decided to left this great organization.

Same role

Fun and work both

My second job and 3 years 5 month this company Full injoy working time is the best My working hour time my group working best work and injoy work time

Pros

Lunch time group time

Cons

Work any time
Same role

Good Company

Company is good, working culture is good. I didn't seen HR is very helpful & coordinating with employees. Trainings not conducting time to time for employees.
Same location

Worst bank to work. No culture. Only sales pressure.

It was a nightmare to work with them. They don't have a proper work culture. Work environment is worst. Only sales pressure and nothing else. Sales people are driven like donkey's. Making them do activities at park, bus stand, on road. During COVID lockdown too they were pressurising executives to go out and get business. When Bars got opened after lockdown, we received a mail from CEO office to send executives to do activity in front of bars as there was huge crowd. CEO planning is to do activity in front of bar shows the companies policies and strategy.

Cons

Long working hours, coffee/tea also not offered

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK with