JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK logo
View all JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK reviews

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Employee Review

ok

management peoples are very good team and our branch head is very helpful person. everyone person is loyal and hardwork. good team leader and it is the best micro finance company in india. for youth those person passed 10+2 , they have also opportunity. jana bank has opportunity for 10+2 passed youth. i means to say who has mimimum qualification 10+2, he can .also apply

Same role

No Work Life Balance

Negative No work life balance Stretched working hours Positive Salary is receiving regularly Multi-tasking environment Overall Neutral Overall Neutral
Same role

Simple work cultures

I got 2 promotion in this organisation Work Cultures very good Smoot work environment So enjoy work place. We offer to fresher to growth by hard work go to high level.
Same location

jana small finace bank is best as per my review.but the senior staff of my branch is not fare with all ground level emploies

i spent 5+ years of my life at jana small finance bank(at janalndhar).and till doing job here.but in know days, i can say that the my office's senior staff is doing fare with all ground level employs.thats way i want to change my job.

Pros

friendly and helpfull staff is there

Cons

long hours working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK with