JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK
JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Employee Review

Work culture is good

February 24, 2020
Less hike and less bonus. Good work culture. Job safety and security is there. Learning platform. Technically highly improved. Fastest growing MFI as well as bank.
April 27, 2021
Senior Manager (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
It was a nightmare to work with them. They don't have a proper work culture. Work environment is worst. Only sales pressure and nothing else. Sales people are driven like donkey's. Making them do activities at park, bus stand, on road. During COVID lockdown too they were pressurising executives to go out and get business. When Bars got opened after lockdown, we received a mail from CEO office to send executives to do activity in front of bars as there was huge crowd. CEO planning is to do activity in front of bar shows the companies policies and strategy.
Cons
Long working hours, coffee/tea also not offered
May 31, 2020
Manager (Former Employee) - Banglore, Karnataka
This small bank have experts to downsizing employees. Yes again layoffs started due to slow economy because of Covid19. No matter the company made profit FY19-20 but don't care about the employees who struggled hard, extending their working hours. Company should protect its employees in this difficult times. As the sacked/laidoff employees in covid times, don't get job as this is not a regular days. I really pity on my colleagues.
January 23, 2020
Manager - Micro Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) - Bangalore
Company which never wants to compromise on honesty and integrity, expects quality outcome from every employee.. Good place to work at...Good managers with experience to encourage and help us to grow in our career path..