JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK logo
JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Work-Life Balance

Regular downsizing Company

This small bank have experts to downsizing employees. Yes again layoffs started due to slow economy because of Covid19. No matter the company made profit FY19-20 but don't care about the employees who struggled hard, extending their working hours. Company should protect its employees in this difficult times. As the sacked/laidoff employees in covid times, don't get job as this is not a regular days. I really pity on my colleagues.

Worst bank to work. No culture. Only sales pressure.

It was a nightmare to work with them. They don't have a proper work culture. Work environment is worst. Only sales pressure and nothing else. Sales people are driven like donkey's. Making them do activities at park, bus stand, on road. During COVID lockdown too they were pressurising executives to go out and get business. When Bars got opened after lockdown, we received a mail from CEO office to send executives to do activity in front of bars as there was huge crowd. CEO planning is to do activity in front of bar shows the companies policies and strategy.

Cons

Long working hours, coffee/tea also not offered

Work culture is good

Less hike and less bonus. Good work culture. Job safety and security is there. Learning platform. Technically highly improved. Fastest growing MFI as well as bank.

Good place to be at for freshers

Company which never wants to compromise on honesty and integrity, expects quality outcome from every employee.. Good place to work at...Good managers with experience to encourage and help us to grow in our career path..

Good organization

I am lucky for work in this organization, I am looking to move my native but some technically my transfer not happen. So I am badly decided to left this great organization.

Nice place to work

We can gain more knowledge about Banking products and interacts with coustomer and handle queries . . We can come to know about Banking products and it is very usefull for cerrer

Nice to work

Nice place to work, good environment, I learned new things , tear leaders are very helpful, healthy pantry and bathrooms, nice head office , regular meetin5 where we can show case our skills

Good working environment

Working environment is good in various departments but the compensation given from management and employee benefits is less compared to other companies.

Basic pay low

Different people worked in same organisation we have learned lot my roles and responsibilities to call the customer to make payment on due date most of the customer they not paid on his repayment date that time we have to explain his credit score

Productive and fun place to work

Enjoyed working , got to learn lot of new things. Helps your career if your a beginner. There is no work life balance but you can grade upyour skills.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK?

This is one of worst company any employee would like to work with.

Upper management doesn't care about employees at all. We as a management trainee had to face the brunt of mass layoffs due to the lack of vision and management failure. It's filled with shameless and unprofessional executives who treat the employees as corporate slaves. There is no transparency in this company at all and they could fire any of the employees at any point of time as they are helpless by their habit. In simple words getting into this corporate junkyard will be equivalent to committing professional sucide. Sorry my harsh tone but a bitter truth is better than a thousands of sweet lies any day.

Pros

Nill

Cons

Everything that any company should not be

Good company for fresher

Here also I was learnt a lot about how to do the credit , and here I was had bad experience with colleagues and management. Jana small bank company was good I like to work this company because they supported poorers and handicap people and more propebl is local language .

Productive workplace

Jana small finance bank is a good organization to work for. I have learnt a lot here. You will get an opportunity to work on multi skills and cost optimization projects.

Typical organization to work with

Typical organization to work with, unorganized uncultured, basic ethics not there and employee harassment organization, no policies no process no principles

Pressure and no job security

Unnecessary work pressure ,learning opportunities are there. Management is not approachable. Workplace culture is not positive. No job security. No employee friendly policies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK with