JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

I have started my Career with Jana Small Finance Bank. It was a great experience for me, I have learn how to manage a team, how to handle situations , problems. I have witnessed what takes a Finance company to transform into a bank. It was a great learning for me.
Pros
This Organization will teach you many things on ground level for career growth.
Cons
Very long working hour
Everything is under control management reporting you to the team as handling team is very humble, my manager is best manger ever because this was my first time boss,
Very good environment to work and Worklife in this bank will vary from day to day. working hours will be extended for few hours in order to finish up deadlines.
As it was my first job so it was very challenging for me to not disappoint myself and the company who trusted me a lot while hiring me. My goal was to adjust myself with the companies policy and environment which I think was not too difficult for me.
Pros
supportive supervisor
Cons
there isn't any weekend leave
Upper management doesn't care about employees at all. We as a management trainee had to face the brunt of mass layoffs due to the lack of vision and management failure. It's filled with shameless and unprofessional executives who treat the employees as corporate slaves. There is no transparency in this company at all and they could fire any of the employees at any point of time as they are helpless by their habit. In simple words getting into this corporate junkyard will be equivalent to committing professional sucide. Sorry my harsh tone but a bitter truth is better than a thousands of sweet lies any day.
Pros
Nill
Cons
Everything that any company should not be
. No worklife Balance. . Working on Holidays. . No proper Appraisals. . Mis-management. . No proper communication from superiors or management. . Decisions are imposed on staff forcefully.
Pros
Na
Cons
Long Hours, No Holidays