JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Employee Reviews for Branch Manager

Work life balance is poor, company is good in spending in good comfortable training, Work model is very aggressive, Its a good paymaster, Financial knowledge of employees is low.
Working culture not good,process are very slow,nobody understand the situation for development of branch.Pure unprofessional approach of senior person and colleagues.
I had a nice experience during my tenure which was a big learning experience abount launching of a new bank in India amidst several challenges. It was a fulfillment of new dreams and exposure for a new beginning.
Data creation, Team supervision to micro level, Company should have focused more on quality sourcing ,then blinding believing false rumors.Work life balance not expected
Good morning huddle at Golaghat Branch good contribution from all the staff members during meeting. Employees are very interested in the position and would like to know what the plan is for the day.
Branch ambience plays important role for business development All females should be sitted on front line as in our Bankofbaroda . I am experienced banker from Bankof baroda having knowledge knowledge of PPF govt deptt currency chest mngt KYC
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK?