JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK logo
JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Employee Reviews for Collection Agent

Work-Life Balance

Good Company

Company is good, working culture is good. I didn't seen HR is very helpful & coordinating with employees. Trainings not conducting time to time for employees.

Fun and work both

My second job and 3 years 5 month this company Full injoy working time is the best My working hour time my group working best work and injoy work time

Pros

Lunch time group time

Cons

Work any time

Good organization

I am lucky for work in this organization, I am looking to move my native but some technically my transfer not happen. So I am badly decided to left this great organization.

The hardest part of the job

My job is collection executive jamnagar Gujarat location and jamnagar jana small bank 2 year job in. Jamnagar collections vary hard but me I complet my target.

The most enjoyable part of the job

I don't know what am telling about Jana small finance bank,,, because That give a big opportunity for me & show the what is the marketing, and communication also, I learn more things in Jana.... Totally I What I said Jana = One team one dream.... Thank you soo much giving a opportunity....

I enjoyed working there

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK She is a very good bank and there management r facilities is very good.I enjoyed a lot in working at Jana Small Finance Bank.

Not fit for hard workers

Here doing senior officers pharshality. Here not value for good worker. Only valid for backket employees.. And if employee givied to answer his ACM, and his automatically target. One of warest section brach in bellary. But jana small finance bank other side branches are super. Bellary branch is west.

Pros

No way

Cons

Heavy work

Very fun

Company is good culture good but management level is very poor and reporting is good but company policy is good in the management very politics and shamfull

Pros

Free Tea and break fast only in meeting

Cons

No limit working hours

Best company in finance

Jana small finance bank is the best finance bank And top company in pen india And every employee happy In Jana small finance bank .. paise ki kadar .

Cons

collection pl and business loan

i have more than experience colletion 8 years and then handled pocket cases risk .level managemt and handled ..team handled ..for monthly acheave a praduct every month regularly and over due customer and focus every day and comunicate my team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK with