JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Employee Reviews for Collection Agent

Company is good, working culture is good. I didn't seen HR is very helpful & coordinating with employees. Trainings not conducting time to time for employees.
My second job and 3 years 5 month this company Full injoy working time is the best My working hour time my group working best work and injoy work time
Pros
Lunch time group time
Cons
Work any time
I am lucky for work in this organization, I am looking to move my native but some technically my transfer not happen. So I am badly decided to left this great organization.
My job is collection executive jamnagar Gujarat location and jamnagar jana small bank 2 year job in. Jamnagar collections vary hard but me I complet my target.
I don't know what am telling about Jana small finance bank,,, because That give a big opportunity for me & show the what is the marketing, and communication also, I learn more things in Jana.... Totally I What I said Jana = One team one dream.... Thank you soo much giving a opportunity....
JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK She is a very good bank and there management r facilities is very good.I enjoyed a lot in working at Jana Small Finance Bank.
Here doing senior officers pharshality. Here not value for good worker. Only valid for backket employees.. And if employee givied to answer his ACM, and his automatically target. One of warest section brach in bellary. But jana small finance bank other side branches are super. Bellary branch is west.
Pros
No way
Cons
Heavy work
Company is good culture good but management level is very poor and reporting is good but company policy is good in the management very politics and shamfull
Pros
Free Tea and break fast only in meeting
Cons
No limit working hours
Jana small finance bank is the best finance bank And top company in pen india And every employee happy In Jana small finance bank .. paise ki kadar .
Cons
i have more than experience colletion 8 years and then handled pocket cases risk .level managemt and handled ..team handled ..for monthly acheave a praduct every month regularly and over due customer and focus every day and comunicate my team
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK?