JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Employee Reviews for Senior Medical Officer

good bank to work Job at higher up is little stressful but there had been a competitive target based business for the organisation. Good relations with customers pays a good and safe job.Please try to love your job like your second lover if not first. You will enjoy
Cons
i spent 5+ years of my life at jana small finance bank(at janalndhar).and till doing job here.but in know days, i can say that the my office's senior staff is doing fare with all ground level employs.thats way i want to change my job.
Pros
friendly and helpfull staff is there
Cons
long hours working
Nice work experience in this company. I learn possess of business and collection. This company very nice . I learn deals with custmers .I am enjoy this job.
We can gain more knowledge about Banking products and interacts with coustomer and handle queries . . We can come to know about Banking products and it is very usefull for cerrer
Mainly my work is collection and sales at Jana small finance bank. I have gained many types of experience related with field and office from here. Totly good place for work.
I have doing gud job in jana small finance bank and still doing job in this bank.From 2016Nov. My Exp 2year 8months.I have always done better work in Collection and..Company always Give me increment for my profil.Now I want to Change my Job for better Carrer.
Work atmosphere is good but our talent won't be recognized or wouldn't be appreciated at all. But job is really easy and dont have much work pressure.
It's a good organisation for building career more opportunities expected salary good culture good atmosphere for working micro scale monitoring best supervision
The work in this sector is fully targeted,over pressured and time consuming.The important thing in this company is to give leisure entertain.And management is so weak.
Pros
self
Cons
10 hours