JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Culture reviews

My work is cashier . My colleague is very supportive, helpful and friendly nature. My first job in carrier so too much support of my Boss.My work is very challenging and responsible, enjoying my work in Gaya
It was a nightmare to work with them. They don't have a proper work culture. Work environment is worst. Only sales pressure and nothing else. Sales people are driven like donkey's. Making them do activities at park, bus stand, on road. During COVID lockdown too they were pressurising executives to go out and get business. When Bars got opened after lockdown, we received a mail from CEO office to send executives to do activity in front of bars as there was huge crowd. CEO planning is to do activity in front of bar shows the companies policies and strategy.
Cons
Long working hours, coffee/tea also not offered
Company is good, working culture is good. I didn't seen HR is very helpful & coordinating with employees. Trainings not conducting time to time for employees.
good bank to work Job at higher up is little stressful but there had been a competitive target based business for the organisation. Good relations with customers pays a good and safe job.Please try to love your job like your second lover if not first. You will enjoy
Pros
Cons
This comoany dont have any culture..they dont follow the rbi rules..they collect money from customer by pressure in this lock down..treated with employe as a beast..
1, Banking hours is very well. 2, Learned more banking process and that is very good on there. 3, Need to improvise the management, Because due to this Covid 19 most of the employees were layoff by management. It's very bad programming management. 4, Workplace culture is not bad.
Good culture and nice working platform. But Management is not good so job risk is higher side for employee. This Bank only focus to Micro Finance so other products is not going for long term so this situation employee lose his job.
Working culture not good,process are very slow,nobody understand the situation for development of branch.Pure unprofessional approach of senior person and colleagues.
Not so good.The work culture is worst.There are so many slang language used by manager most of the time...work timing is not so good..even sunday also working day..
I worked a recovery officer in jana bank, I would say the salary they pay and work they want us to do have a big difference. About job security they don't safeguard their employees in any difficult situation. And about work culture it's more stressful and especially on Saturday it will be more stressful cause they call it big day. Overall its okay to work if you have more patience
i have learned lot of things in that workplace how to deal with people and how to work under the stress i had a very supportive management and colleagues
Less hike and less bonus. Good work culture. Job safety and security is there. Learning platform. Technically highly improved. Fastest growing MFI as well as bank.
I am not satisfied yours Management Culture. so I had resigned From your bank. Please improve yours Management System Seniors official are unable to decide which team members is working and who is not
my overall exp is good there its my frist onroll job i give 5 rating to this organisation. working culture is familier managment n others are good . love to work again in this organisation.
Jana small finance bank is best platform for employees. My best experience with Jana small finance bank. Best job culture .best business ideas it is best.
Pros
Good
Cons
Its duty
Good culture and good environment,good friendly staff,their management are good working.their so many kinds of scope for better career.It is a good company.
A good place to work.People are good in organisation very supportive and help were ever stuck.Start up work culture and experienced management. Salary on time thats is the best thing.
Good job and management are supported and team members all help fully and All leader full support in all stage and leave no problems , Working time good
Nice work atmosphere.good stuff.good behaviour of branch line manager s.fast system oriented works.HO team HR team are also very careful about their front line stuff
Nice place to work, good environment, I learned new things , tear leaders are very helpful, healthy pantry and bathrooms, nice head office , regular meetin5 where we can show case our skills
Good morning huddle at Golaghat Branch good contribution from all the staff members during meeting. Employees are very interested in the position and would like to know what the plan is for the day.