JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Job Security & Advancement reviews

Jana is good company to work for if you can perform. Daily challenges, daily firefighting. At day end numbers only matters. Colleagues are good. Daily fight with credit.
Pros
Good colleagues, fast technology
Cons
Job security and no holidays
Excellent, family life well balance. A stability in the job. Job security with more kind of internal job postings. Salary and reimbursement good in nature as compared to other enterprise.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Stability
Nice experience to work with jana bank. Friendly environment and helping line managers. Best platform for freshers as well as experience candidates to grow higher level
I spend my 4 years in Company with dedication but in covid-19 company forced me for put paper in current scenario. Currently am job less, that time I expected for promotion & good increments
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Company is good, working culture is good. I didn't seen HR is very helpful & coordinating with employees. Trainings not conducting time to time for employees.
Average and balance company any person things better career in this organisation. you are wrong. Because totally political behaviour communication to staff then staff having demolition.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
A good place to start career, got to learn many things, helps to improve communication skills, good experience, a responsible job, but too lomg working timings.
Very fast growing organization. Require adaptability to multiple role changes. Highly productivity oriented. Not a very HR focussed organisation. Very sensitive to cost. Focus on marketing is very optimal
Pros
Career Growth can be very fast
Cons
Manpower restructuring is a regular feature
No job security.Worst management.No work life balance.Immediate termination for employees due to covid-2019.No proper training given.No increment and bonus
I have started my Career with Jana Small Finance Bank. It was a great experience for me, I have learn how to manage a team, how to handle situations , problems. I have witnessed what takes a Finance company to transform into a bank. It was a great learning for me.
Pros
This Organization will teach you many things on ground level for career growth.
Cons
Very long working hour
Working culture not good,process are very slow,nobody understand the situation for development of branch.Pure unprofessional approach of senior person and colleagues.
Good experience and learning while working. good salary everything was good. i will always recommend to work in jana small finance bank to other my friends.
I had a nice experience during my tenure which was a big learning experience abount launching of a new bank in India amidst several challenges. It was a fulfillment of new dreams and exposure for a new beginning.
Nice work experience in this company. I learn possess of business and collection. This company very nice . I learn deals with custmers .I am enjoy this job.
Greatful to work with jana small finance bank. I had learned about all management and basic work which appreciate learn and work found a lot from the jana small finacne bank
I worked a recovery officer in jana bank, I would say the salary they pay and work they want us to do have a big difference. About job security they don't safeguard their employees in any difficult situation. And about work culture it's more stressful and especially on Saturday it will be more stressful cause they call it big day. Overall its okay to work if you have more patience
New small finance bank which is growing gradually hope it will come up coming this since as we know the banking industry is struggling real challenge for companies like Jana small Finance
Less hike and less bonus. Good work culture. Job safety and security is there. Learning platform. Technically highly improved. Fastest growing MFI as well as bank.
I am not satisfied yours Management Culture. so I had resigned From your bank. Please improve yours Management System Seniors official are unable to decide which team members is working and who is not
Company which never wants to compromise on honesty and integrity, expects quality outcome from every employee.. Good place to work at...Good managers with experience to encourage and help us to grow in our career path..
Jana small finance bank is best platform for employees. My best experience with Jana small finance bank. Best job culture .best business ideas it is best.
Good
Cons
Its duty