JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Job Security & Advancement reviews

Good trainning classes. The management is not that good, work life balance is finished. Morning 8:30am to 7:30pm have be in office. Also the company wants LI / GI / a/c business everyday !
Jana small finance bank is best platform for employees. My best experience with Jana small finance bank. Best job culture .best business ideas it is best.
Pros
Good
Cons
Its duty
Good culture and good environment,good friendly staff,their management are good working.their so many kinds of scope for better career.It is a good company.
Joined Jana small finance bank Ltd in Jun 19 Overall good company to learn MFI and banking business. Good tools use for analytics so organization grow as well as personal growth.
I am lucky for work in this organization, I am looking to move my native but some technically my transfer not happen. So I am badly decided to left this great organization.
We can gain more knowledge about Banking products and interacts with coustomer and handle queries . . We can come to know about Banking products and it is very usefull for cerrer
Well and good. Nice organization I'm feeling good to working with this organization, but regarding move to career growth I just make a call for another job.
management peoples are very good team and our branch head is very helpful person. everyone person is loyal and hardwork. good team leader and it is the best micro finance company in india. for youth those person passed 10+2 , they have also opportunity. jana bank has opportunity for 10+2 passed youth. i means to say who has mimimum qualification 10+2, he can .also apply
Mainly my work is collection and sales at Jana small finance bank. I have gained many types of experience related with field and office from here. Totly good place for work.
Jana bank has a education system for the employees its very best. If anyone want to join jana small finance bank its a best chance for learning and growth.
Working environment is good in various departments but the compensation given from management and employee benefits is less compared to other companies.
In jana small finance bank i learnt lots of knowledge about finance and banking industries.Such a nice place to learn about financial terms and how to manage the team members.
JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK She is a very good bank and there management r facilities is very good.I enjoyed a lot in working at Jana Small Finance Bank.
Very Good Management and supportive environment for work had no. of branches to move from one state to the to learn different culture with your job also support for shifting. overall growing company with growing people career.
But in west zone are very poor growth and streeful environment. In a bank branch the working environment far good but in jana center jc had always put a pressure and not the value of employee.
An approach of Small but strong steps was very impressive in d culture of the bank. Leaders from varied banking sector and nbfc was a good blend to work with.
Having good working experience with Jana Small Finance Bank. I have learnt a lot in Asset and Liabilities operation. Good working knowledge in Finance and Banking.
Startup bank still growing and adopting things and have more scope in future for new or fresher joining. Freshers can learn and grow with the bank. They can learn alot from this bank
Work is good job timing perfect and discipline main Ted company growth is depended your performance. Nice company this company fuachar benefit conforms.
Jana bank is a great job place and i have great chance to build my career in banking.And its management is Very helpful.so i have great experience from jana small finance Bank.
Pros
Cashier
Cons
I have doing gud job in jana small finance bank and still doing job in this bank.From 2016Nov. My Exp 2year 8months.I have always done better work in Collection and..Company always Give me increment for my profil.Now I want to Change my Job for better Carrer.