JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Job Security & Advancement reviews

Good trainning classes. The management is not that good, work life balance is finished. Morning 8:30am to 7:30pm have be in office. Also the company wants LI / GI / a/c business everyday !
As it was my first job so it was very challenging for me to not disappoint myself and the company who trusted me a lot while hiring me. My goal was to adjust myself with the companies policy and environment which I think was not too difficult for me.
Pros
supportive supervisor
Cons
there isn't any weekend leave
All days are very typical here. No job security. No respect at all be given. Worst days in my career. I didn't expect even these kind of MANAGEMENT are still exist
Pros
Nothing ZERO
Cons
Everything is constrain here 100
Here also I was learnt a lot about how to do the credit , and here I was had bad experience with colleagues and management. Jana small bank company was good I like to work this company because they supported poorers and handicap people and more propebl is local language .
very worst in employee thing if they dont need they throe employee as tissue paper no employee should ask any dought to branch head if the employee asked question they throw off company only believes those who but jalras and give promotion to them lot of mall practice happened in the company they are not taking any steps company current situation not able to give clear view of f&f they hide previllage encasement for the employee in the callender year 2017-2018 if you work in this company you get all the illness especially HR is puppet to JCH HR having no guts to answer
Pros
worst bank ever
Cons
work time 7 am close time 9pm
Jana small finance bank is a leading bank and microfinance company.there are more opportunities. Really good staff & policy.i worked there almost 3 year.i learn so good things from jana bank. Thanks
I got 2 promotion in this organisation Work Cultures very good Smoot work environment So enjoy work place. We offer to fresher to growth by hard work go to high level.
It's a good organisation for building career more opportunities expected salary good culture good atmosphere for working micro scale monitoring best supervision
Jana small finance bank is a good organization to work for. I have learnt a lot here. You will get an opportunity to work on multi skills and cost optimization projects.
Unnecessary work pressure ,learning opportunities are there. Management is not approachable. Workplace culture is not positive. No job security. No employee friendly policies.
No work life balance If join anyone in this concern definitely he will lose his career. No growth.. Lot of partiality has been there. Please don't choose this organization who has educated well.. Work time 7.am to 8.pm T Note: Name only changed as bank but it is not bank.. No holidays....
Good growth chance but policy guidelines are not clear. Also no security for job and time management is not good. Employee benefits in this company is excellent.
Good Exposure Provided an environment to learn and grow Challenging environment Exposure to new businesses Inclusion & involvement in policy making
I have been associated with the organisation for the last one year and yes I would say its a great place to work since it has higher goals and more better chances of growth both for the company and its employees.
Pros
Better work life balance
Cons
More branches required
Good Organization to learn and enhance skills . The management is very helpful and reachable. People are appreciating good ideas.The co. is providing good training in regular interval
Pros
Training
Cons
long hour
Work life balance is poor, company is good in spending in good comfortable training, Work model is very aggressive, Its a good paymaster, Financial knowledge of employees is low.