JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Work-Life Balance reviews

*Attendance: “They are always here on time, never leave early and adhere to all company break times.” *Leadership: “You are fair and treat everyone in the office as an equal.” *Communication skills: “You build great relationships, and this is reflected by how highly your team speaks of you.” *Time management: “You always deliver work ahead of schedule.
Excellent, family life well balance. A stability in the job. Job security with more kind of internal job postings. Salary and reimbursement good in nature as compared to other enterprise.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Stability
i spent 5+ years of my life at jana small finance bank(at janalndhar).and till doing job here.but in know days, i can say that the my office's senior staff is doing fare with all ground level employs.thats way i want to change my job.
Pros
friendly and helpfull staff is there
Cons
long hours working
I spend my 4 years in Company with dedication but in covid-19 company forced me for put paper in current scenario. Currently am job less, that time I expected for promotion & good increments
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Very Bad experience,they never think about employee satisfaction,not giving leaves,not behaving proper with female employees,i used to work till late night but still they are not satisfied at all,i got a lot of stress,those who loves to roam behind the seniors will get the higher package in JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK,i lost my weight from 75 KG to 56 KG,i was not getting the time to have food also,they were not providing the security to females,i used to sit alone in the branch without any security guard,the collection persons and sales person are not trained properly,sometime i used to went outside for the washroom because of the water problem,please any female who are trying to join JANA BANK don't join,seniors will never allow you to go home on time,i was staying in Goregaon but because of the late sitting unconditionally i changed my location to Andheri after that the concern person who are supposed to close the branch,he is always going early,regarding this i had complaint many times,but they haven't taken any action on that,not at all good for any female employe
Pros
They never provides free lunch, tea was given but that also very bad quality
Cons
Sometime i used to sit in branch til 11.30 pm from morning 10 am
Average and balance company any person things better career in this organisation. you are wrong. Because totally political behaviour communication to staff then staff having demolition.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
All over experinece good but hr team not supported salary on tym work hour 9am to 5.30 pm ,satff is very helpfull best bank in small finance bank good company
job is very good but management bad but i am ready for rejoining salary time to time the most enjoyable part of my life Because my first job thanku for the opportunity
No job security.Worst management.No work life balance.Immediate termination for employees due to covid-2019.No proper training given.No increment and bonus
I have started my Career with Jana Small Finance Bank. It was a great experience for me, I have learn how to manage a team, how to handle situations , problems. I have witnessed what takes a Finance company to transform into a bank. It was a great learning for me.
Pros
This Organization will teach you many things on ground level for career growth.
Cons
Very long working hour
Working culture not good,process are very slow,nobody understand the situation for development of branch.Pure unprofessional approach of senior person and colleagues.
Good experience and learning while working. good salary everything was good. i will always recommend to work in jana small finance bank to other my friends.
Not so good.The work culture is worst.There are so many slang language used by manager most of the time...work timing is not so good..even sunday also working day..
Data creation, Team supervision to micro level, Company should have focused more on quality sourcing ,then blinding believing false rumors.Work life balance not expected
I worked a recovery officer in jana bank, I would say the salary they pay and work they want us to do have a big difference. About job security they don't safeguard their employees in any difficult situation. And about work culture it's more stressful and especially on Saturday it will be more stressful cause they call it big day. Overall its okay to work if you have more patience
New small finance bank which is growing gradually hope it will come up coming this since as we know the banking industry is struggling real challenge for companies like Jana small Finance
Less hike and less bonus. Good work culture. Job safety and security is there. Learning platform. Technically highly improved. Fastest growing MFI as well as bank.
Negative No work life balance Stretched working hours Positive Salary is receiving regularly Multi-tasking environment Overall Neutral Overall Neutral
Company which never wants to compromise on honesty and integrity, expects quality outcome from every employee.. Good place to work at...Good managers with experience to encourage and help us to grow in our career path..
Joined Jana small finance bank Ltd in Jun 19 Overall good company to learn MFI and banking business. Good tools use for analytics so organization grow as well as personal growth.
I am lucky for work in this organization, I am looking to move my native but some technically my transfer not happen. So I am badly decided to left this great organization.