JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Productive & Pressure

Good trainning classes. The management is not that good, work life balance is finished. Morning 8:30am to 7:30pm have be in office. Also the company wants LI / GI / a/c business everyday !

The most enjoyable part of the job

I don't know what am telling about Jana small finance bank,,, because That give a big opportunity for me & show the what is the marketing, and communication also, I learn more things in Jana.... Totally I What I said Jana = One team one dream.... Thank you soo much giving a opportunity....

Work very easy

Jana bank has a education system for the employees its very best. If anyone want to join jana small finance bank its a best chance for learning and growth.

Worked at Jana bank

Good morning huddle at Golaghat Branch good contribution from all the staff members during meeting. Employees are very interested in the position and would like to know what the plan is for the day.

Good working environment

Working environment is good in various departments but the compensation given from management and employee benefits is less compared to other companies.

good Culture for work

Very Good Management and supportive environment for work had no. of branches to move from one state to the to learn different culture with your job also support for shifting. overall growing company with growing people career.

A good learning experience

An approach of Small but strong steps was very impressive in d culture of the bank. Leaders from varied banking sector and nbfc was a good blend to work with.

Good

Jana bank is good company these company employee is very far growing company salary pack is very good and company working hours is very well company H R team is spotting

Good

Cons

well

Best company

Work is good job timing perfect and discipline main Ted company growth is depended your performance. Nice company this company fuachar benefit conforms.

Nice work place

Jana bank is a great job place and i have great chance to build my career in banking.And its management is Very helpful.so i have great experience from jana small finance Bank.

Pros

Cashier

Jobs at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

See more jobs

Productive and fun place to work

Enjoyed working , got to learn lot of new things. Helps your career if your a beginner. There is no work life balance but you can grade upyour skills.

Best company in finance

Jana small finance bank is the best finance bank And top company in pen india And every employee happy In Jana small finance bank .. paise ki kadar .

learned a lot

As it was my first job so it was very challenging for me to not disappoint myself and the company who trusted me a lot while hiring me. My goal was to adjust myself with the companies policy and environment which I think was not too difficult for me.

Pros

supportive supervisor

Cons

there isn't any weekend leave

DEMONS MANAGEMENT with hellish conditions

All days are very typical here. No job security. No respect at all be given. Worst days in my career. I didn't expect even these kind of MANAGEMENT are still exist

Pros

Nothing ZERO

Cons

Everything is constrain here 100

It is good to work with Jana Small Finance Bank

Work atmosphere is good but our talent won't be recognized or wouldn't be appreciated at all. But job is really easy and dont have much work pressure.

Good work expereince

For frontline team work starts early and closes early in the evening. When you starts your day early you found your clients at home and its good for collections. Management is good work place and working culture is challenging thats what it proves you as challenger. Most enjoyable part is team work.

Was good experience

Jana small finance bank is a leading bank and microfinance company.there are more opportunities. Really good staff & policy.i worked there almost 3 year.i learn so good things from jana bank. Thanks

Simple work cultures

I got 2 promotion in this organisation Work Cultures very good Smoot work environment So enjoy work place. We offer to fresher to growth by hard work go to high level.

Good

It's a good organisation for building career more opportunities expected salary good culture good atmosphere for working micro scale monitoring best supervision

Please don't join this jana bank

No work life balance If join anyone in this concern definitely he will lose his career. No growth.. Lot of partiality has been there. Please don't choose this organization who has educated well.. Work time 7.am to 8.pm T Note: Name only changed as bank but it is not bank.. No holidays....

Good company for growth

Good growth chance but policy guidelines are not clear. Also no security for job and time management is not good. Employee benefits in this company is excellent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK with