JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK logo
JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Productive & Pressure

Good trainning classes. The management is not that good, work life balance is finished. Morning 8:30am to 7:30pm have be in office. Also the company wants LI / GI / a/c business everyday !

Work culture is good

Less hike and less bonus. Good work culture. Job safety and security is there. Learning platform. Technically highly improved. Fastest growing MFI as well as bank.

Topper Target Achiever in Ludhiana

I am not satisfied yours Management Culture. so I had resigned From your bank. Please improve yours Management System Seniors official are unable to decide which team members is working and who is not

No Work Life Balance

Negative No work life balance Stretched working hours Positive Salary is receiving regularly Multi-tasking environment Overall Neutral Overall Neutral

Good place to be at for freshers

Company which never wants to compromise on honesty and integrity, expects quality outcome from every employee.. Good place to work at...Good managers with experience to encourage and help us to grow in our career path..

productive n learning place

my overall exp is good there its my frist onroll job i give 5 rating to this organisation. working culture is familier managment n others are good . love to work again in this organisation.

Good product for customers and best practice for employees.

Jana small finance bank is best platform for employees. My best experience with Jana small finance bank. Best job culture .best business ideas it is best.

Pros

Good

Cons

Its duty

Good culture

Good culture and good environment,good friendly staff,their management are good working.their so many kinds of scope for better career.It is a good company.

Very good

Good I was working good, good business I have generate but Team Unity was not Good they just plan Salary Deduction After Resion My Salary For 2 Month I got 1 Month Only and Petrol Of 2 Month Not Got and No Incentive ever I got Which Incentives I Got That only from My Salary

Learn about banking and mfi business

Joined Jana small finance bank Ltd in Jun 19 Overall good company to learn MFI and banking business. Good tools use for analytics so organization grow as well as personal growth.

Jobs at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

See more jobs

Good organization

I am lucky for work in this organization, I am looking to move my native but some technically my transfer not happen. So I am badly decided to left this great organization.

Nice place to work

We can gain more knowledge about Banking products and interacts with coustomer and handle queries . . We can come to know about Banking products and it is very usefull for cerrer

Learn new things.

In this organisation you can throw out any time. No one cares for your hardwork. Any time lay-off will come and you have to resign from your job. Even they not try to shift to other vertical.

The hardest part of the job

My job is collection executive jamnagar Gujarat location and jamnagar jana small bank 2 year job in. Jamnagar collections vary hard but me I complet my target.

It's good and great place to work.

Very good environment to work and Worklife in this bank will vary from day to day. working hours will be extended for few hours in order to finish up deadlines.

Good Platform

A good place to work.People are good in organisation very supportive and help were ever stuck.Start up work culture and experienced management. Salary on time thats is the best thing.

It was good

Well and good. Nice organization I'm feeling good to working with this organization, but regarding move to career growth I just make a call for another job.

Good

Good job and management are supported and team members all help fully and All leader full support in all stage and leave no problems , Working time good

Good company

Nice work atmosphere.good stuff.good behaviour of branch line manager s.fast system oriented works.HO team HR team are also very careful about their front line stuff

ok

management peoples are very good team and our branch head is very helpful person. everyone person is loyal and hardwork. good team leader and it is the best micro finance company in india. for youth those person passed 10+2 , they have also opportunity. jana bank has opportunity for 10+2 passed youth. i means to say who has mimimum qualification 10+2, he can .also apply

Nice to work

Nice place to work, good environment, I learned new things , tear leaders are very helpful, healthy pantry and bathrooms, nice head office , regular meetin5 where we can show case our skills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK with