JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK logo
JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Productive & Pressure

Good trainning classes. The management is not that good, work life balance is finished. Morning 8:30am to 7:30pm have be in office. Also the company wants LI / GI / a/c business everyday !

Branch needs expansion and currency chest

Branch ambience plays important role for business development All females should be sitted on front line as in our Bankofbaroda . I am experienced banker from Bankof baroda having knowledge knowledge of PPF govt deptt currency chest mngt KYC

Best company

Work is good job timing perfect and discipline main Ted company growth is depended your performance. Nice company this company fuachar benefit conforms.

Basic pay low

Different people worked in same organisation we have learned lot my roles and responsibilities to call the customer to make payment on due date most of the customer they not paid on his repayment date that time we have to explain his credit score

Not satisfied

I join sales for incentive not for salary,but here I am only earning salary, incentive parameters are not upto the mark..due to high rate of interest in housing loan... customer think twice..

best process of bank

about this bank loan process very smooth. bank atmosphere is good,priority given to customer satisfaction.good team work of back office and field staff.

Management Professional with qualitative experience in Sales, Business Development and Channel/Affiliate Management.Working as Sales Manager & have proven skills in sales & marketing, and customer relationship management. Resourceful in maintaining and furthering business relationship with clients to achieve organizational goals. Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with abilities in team management & customer relationship management

Nice work place

Jana bank is a great job place and i have great chance to build my career in banking.And its management is Very helpful.so i have great experience from jana small finance Bank.

Pros

Cashier

Gud

I have doing gud job in jana small finance bank and still doing job in this bank.From 2016Nov. My Exp 2year 8months.I have always done better work in Collection and..Company always Give me increment for my profil.Now I want to Change my Job for better Carrer.

Productive and fun place to work

Enjoyed working , got to learn lot of new things. Helps your career if your a beginner. There is no work life balance but you can grade upyour skills.

Jobs at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK

See more jobs

Very fun

Company is good culture good but management level is very poor and reporting is good but company policy is good in the management very politics and shamfull

Pros

Free Tea and break fast only in meeting

Cons

No limit working hours

Best company in finance

Jana small finance bank is the best finance bank And top company in pen india And every employee happy In Jana small finance bank .. paise ki kadar .

learned a lot

As it was my first job so it was very challenging for me to not disappoint myself and the company who trusted me a lot while hiring me. My goal was to adjust myself with the companies policy and environment which I think was not too difficult for me.

Pros

supportive supervisor

Cons

there isn't any weekend leave

collection pl and business loan

i have more than experience colletion 8 years and then handled pocket cases risk .level managemt and handled ..team handled ..for monthly acheave a praduct every month regularly and over due customer and focus every day and comunicate my team

This is one of worst company any employee would like to work with.

Upper management doesn't care about employees at all. We as a management trainee had to face the brunt of mass layoffs due to the lack of vision and management failure. It's filled with shameless and unprofessional executives who treat the employees as corporate slaves. There is no transparency in this company at all and they could fire any of the employees at any point of time as they are helpless by their habit. In simple words getting into this corporate junkyard will be equivalent to committing professional sucide. Sorry my harsh tone but a bitter truth is better than a thousands of sweet lies any day.

Pros

Nill

Cons

Everything that any company should not be

Sales and collections handling

Daily basis review sales and collections Daily collections updation Weekly target daily review Evening huddle meeting collections and sales review Monthly review

DEMONS MANAGEMENT with hellish conditions

All days are very typical here. No job security. No respect at all be given. Worst days in my career. I didn't expect even these kind of MANAGEMENT are still exist

Pros

Nothing ZERO

Cons

Everything is constrain here 100

Worst Comapny

Never join this company , worst management no respect for employees they treat like animals and forget your family even on holidays and work for company because no holiday will be given.No OT amount and no incentive will be paid for extra work.

Pros

No pros to tell

Cons

No holidays no respect for employees worst management

Good company for fresher

Here also I was learnt a lot about how to do the credit , and here I was had bad experience with colleagues and management. Jana small bank company was good I like to work this company because they supported poorers and handicap people and more propebl is local language .

Not a good company for freshers

Its not a good company for freshers they are paying verry less and a verry risky job not a good management the hardest part of the job is they are not giving the training everything is on the mail.

It is good to work with Jana Small Finance Bank

Work atmosphere is good but our talent won't be recognized or wouldn't be appreciated at all. But job is really easy and dont have much work pressure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK with