Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited logo
Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited

Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited Employee Reviews

Stressful and annoying

The management was so rude in behaviour.... They always talk about the quantity of business call not the qualitive measure of it. That's why I think org failed to survive after the demonetisation.

Odd one

Don't choose to work if u have any other option. Totally waste management and job culture. There was no any worklife balance. Job security is very much less and increment and promotion opportunities are also Nill.

A typically day at work

One has to be very conscious of work in Janalakshmi. Business teaches a person that you have to dig a well every day and get water every day. So I believe that the way of working should be good.

Yavanu bucket hidathano antha makle illi beliyakagodu

Management is very poor nobody can support your join the company your life is laps .. only manager faver not for your work nobody can concerned your future this company isworking like a mission

Janalakshmi us very good company

I m doing the good work and sales for Jana Lakshmi fanical sarvic Ltd Loni Ghaziabad &I will Hard work for any job my job is my responsibility so I doing tha Hard work

Overall good

Work place is good ,work culture is very fast.management poor.they can not take right decision.overall good experience.everyone very supportive and cooperative

Jalgaon

My past company Jana finance and I want a job in Jana finance again......so think my life and kariear I have collecting executive work experience in Jana finance .

Pros

Company employ

Cons

15 hrs

Excellent work experience

I really appreciate in jana small financial work and experience.i really injoy in this bank and learn mor experience in my life.This time I want new start with jana small bank.

I do this job

I want rejoining for this job any Idea plz I really want this job is very good job my family problem so I resign this job but I want rejoining so reply me

No work life balance

I work there for almost 2years. There is no work life balance. No specific duty hour's.the management is very poor. You can't give time to yourself.i will not refer anyone to join.

Cons

Poor management

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited?

Learn With JFS

This is a largest MFI in India currently have banking licence aloso but have no ground label motioning. This organization software service need to improve, staff lifestyle and weekly holiday issue.

Employees dominated and under pressure

I like this job but Employees are pushed under mind pressure.because target is high no leave,sunday, holiday,all days are working days. No job security, ex trichy cluster narayanasamy is pushed terminate every new employee.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Long hour

Nice place to work

1. Working hours for every job role is fix2. Management of the company is very effective and efficient. Top management is always tries to connect with each and every employee of the organisation which is very big plus for the company.

janalaxmi is financial services pvt limited.

this compny is financial compny this is a pvt limited its compny a good futre its compny in good permotions this compny give good service of poor people

Good

This my company is good his work. This salary is time apart his than My company his faculty is good This supervisor this full sport is good himself

Good

Good is better than nothing. Leaning is a good habit. Do hard work and never give up till die. This ways you get your positive attitude and finally love your self. In life no body is perfect but we will have to be perfect.

Pros

Free tea

Productive and Fun Unlimited

Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited is a very good micro finance company. Janalakshmi is a best systematic company. Company wil launching JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK.

Good experience

Good experience overall. Good and friendly staff. But bad work and personal life balance, poor management.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Pros

Timly salaries, good incentives

Cons

No timings, late hours work, poor management

Work place is good

Janalakshmi financial services private limited. Its good company. I'm looking for new opportunity . I learned here how to co operate with people thank you

Cons

good

working with janlakshmi was good however i was seek at that time so there was some problems but overall the team was very good and caring. There was a good environment.

Excellent

The work place of the company is very good and the seniors as well as subordinates are cooperative. We worked as a team to ensure the achievement of the desired task

Pros

It's good

Cons

It's manageable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited with