Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited logo

Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Excellent work experience

I really appreciate in jana small financial work and experience.i really injoy in this bank and learn mor experience in my life.This time I want new start with jana small bank.

Odd one

Don't choose to work if u have any other option. Totally waste management and job culture. There was no any worklife balance. Job security is very much less and increment and promotion opportunities are also Nill.

Yavanu bucket hidathano antha makle illi beliyakagodu

Management is very poor nobody can support your join the company your life is laps .. only manager faver not for your work nobody can concerned your future this company isworking like a mission

Jalgaon

My past company Jana finance and I want a job in Jana finance again......so think my life and kariear I have collecting executive work experience in Jana finance .

Pros

Company employ

Cons

15 hrs

I do this job

I want rejoining for this job any Idea plz I really want this job is very good job my family problem so I resign this job but I want rejoining so reply me

No work life balance

I work there for almost 2years. There is no work life balance. No specific duty hour's.the management is very poor. You can't give time to yourself.i will not refer anyone to join.

Cons

Poor management

Employees dominated and under pressure

I like this job but Employees are pushed under mind pressure.because target is high no leave,sunday, holiday,all days are working days. No job security, ex trichy cluster narayanasamy is pushed terminate every new employee.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Long hour

Productive and Fun Unlimited

Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited is a very good micro finance company. Janalakshmi is a best systematic company. Company wil launching JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK.

good

working with janlakshmi was good however i was seek at that time so there was some problems but overall the team was very good and caring. There was a good environment.

Area head nano loan

My work experiences is superb but a few days was not good going due some changes in organisation .And some other issue for relocation. So I am can't move anywhere

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Job oriented mind need to serve better

As ever MFI its round the clock work. You can learn management skills. Company always try to teach you everything. The company always dream big, achieve big with big target, big team, big plan, big output and also big package.

Pros

Fast career improvement and package offer

Cons

Stressful and work beyond the cloock

Janalakshmi experience

Janalakshmi Financial is one of the largest NBFC company in India...and growing rapidly with due updation of technology n other required changes. They have also got bank license and shortly will come as Small Financial Bank. Good platform to work and deliver results. I wish a good success to Janalakshmi Financial !!

Pros

Decision Making

Cons

Worklfe Balance

Productive and Fun Workplace

Great Place to Work For Immense Learning Supportive Top Management Competitive Workplace Culture New Challenges Innovative Approach for bringing changes in Culture

Pros

Good Place

Cons

No Cons

Good infrastructure

It's a good and growing company. Colture and invourment is good. But too much politics was there . Over all its a good place to start..................

Friendly environment and fun learning

It's good place to do work, Janalakshmi providing opportunities for career growth and developmen. Its enter into banking so it's pleasure to all us to do work with it .

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Lond hours

Good Place to work

working at this co since last 2 years, started with RCH with managing Rest of North and promoted to RCH for North in 6 Months. the company gives ample opportunities to grow within the team

Being a freshe nice experience

experience good and learned alot from janalakshmi, performed as Area Head and done sales in retail banking. Achived target and productivity. It made me to learn

Pros

new experience

Cons

very bad work culture

A good place to network

One can start his / her career here. Yet the organization itself does not have long term plans for its employees. This is state of affairs at least in TN. The centre is kept oblivious of course to happens at the grass roots and hence the janalakshmi to jana has lost the "Jana" orientation towards its employees it once had.

Cons

Constant travel, no proper planning, no training or development

Over all good

Good experience with Janalakshmi, and I have learnt more in the organisation and I have devoluped my system skills and every thing in the same company.

Pros

na

Cons

na

hard and fun workplace

Working with Janalakshmi was best part of my life.This organization taught me how to work smartly under work pressure.

Pros

Monthly outdoor treat and Good exposure for freshers organization

Cons

nothing

Leading Micro finance company

I had wonderful time with Janalakshmi as an Area sales head. The job culture is very good and satisfaction due to under privileged sector it serves.

Pros

Growth Opportunities

Cons

Less Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited with