Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited logo
Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited

Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited Management reviews

Clear

Stressful and annoying

The management was so rude in behaviour.... They always talk about the quantity of business call not the qualitive measure of it. That's why I think org failed to survive after the demonetisation.

Odd one

Don't choose to work if u have any other option. Totally waste management and job culture. There was no any worklife balance. Job security is very much less and increment and promotion opportunities are also Nill.

Yavanu bucket hidathano antha makle illi beliyakagodu

Management is very poor nobody can support your join the company your life is laps .. only manager faver not for your work nobody can concerned your future this company isworking like a mission

Overall good

Work place is good ,work culture is very fast.management poor.they can not take right decision.overall good experience.everyone very supportive and cooperative

Jalgaon

My past company Jana finance and I want a job in Jana finance again......so think my life and kariear I have collecting executive work experience in Jana finance .

Pros

Company employ

Cons

15 hrs

No work life balance

I work there for almost 2years. There is no work life balance. No specific duty hour's.the management is very poor. You can't give time to yourself.i will not refer anyone to join.

Cons

Poor management

Nice place to work

1. Working hours for every job role is fix2. Management of the company is very effective and efficient. Top management is always tries to connect with each and every employee of the organisation which is very big plus for the company.

Good experience

Good experience overall. Good and friendly staff. But bad work and personal life balance, poor management.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Pros

Timly salaries, good incentives

Cons

No timings, late hours work, poor management

Job oriented mind need to serve better

As ever MFI its round the clock work. You can learn management skills. Company always try to teach you everything. The company always dream big, achieve big with big target, big team, big plan, big output and also big package.

Pros

Fast career improvement and package offer

Cons

Stressful and work beyond the cloock

Productive and Fun Workplace

Great Place to Work For Immense Learning Supportive Top Management Competitive Workplace Culture New Challenges Innovative Approach for bringing changes in Culture

Pros

Good Place

Cons

No Cons

Not a great place to work.

Overall Bad! -Poor Management -HR policies not very friendly -Many a times you are asked to work outside your job role. -Salary paid to management trainees is good.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Bad Management

customer handling

Customer handlimg. Generating Leads from customer on self. Hard Worker & Time Management. Achieving target month on month. Co-ordinating with team members.

sales

Spend a lot of time in bike riding ....dats why sometime feels so boring cz we have to work at any condition..sometime we face a lot of problam in money recovery

Pros

good management

Cons

work load

Productive & good fun workplace

Janalakshmi very best company for job for any staff, culture is better than other mfi, it is the largest Mfi in the India of fasted growing with customers base & outstanding portfolio also. Management body best in other microfinance center, job culture, staff unity.... Superior behavior is much better......

Cons

8 hours

Product was very good

The management was very good and the branch was very good. From there I learnt that we have to work honestly and carefully The hardest part of the job was driving bike and cash risk and we have to work The janalakshmi financial services LTD is very good and batter company for poor and honest man .

Pros

Nothing was free

Chalanging work place

This is my third job. So too many expectation from there. It's challenge to prove my self and I do it. That's why I am promoted to sale executive to officer.

Pros

Cons

9 to 11 hours

its good job and very challanging job...

early morning we went to work , I learned so many things in this company. its very good management and good culture. collection field was hardest part n training period was most enjoyable part of the job

Pros

petrol confinience, mobile bill and insentivs

Its job timeing probems

I have present time working this company I feel good but I have timing issues company is better future and culture ,I have a marketing sales and collections management works this company

Pros

Cons

MIN 13 Hr

Managing the team and sometime fun

Place to hard work prove your self ... managing the team as well want to maintain sales and collections dept ..The main theme sales and recovery

Pros

HR Management

Cons

Long hours don't expect weekly off

Working in JFS since 2 Years

Working in finance sector Since 8 Years and JFS give a deep knowledge about team handling, Sales & marketing strategy & Operations work as per requirement .

Pros

Salary & Management

Cons

Long & unplanned working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited with