Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited logo

Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

A typically day at work

One has to be very conscious of work in Janalakshmi. Business teaches a person that you have to dig a well every day and get water every day. So I believe that the way of working should be good.

Odd one

Don't choose to work if u have any other option. Totally waste management and job culture. There was no any worklife balance. Job security is very much less and increment and promotion opportunities are also Nill.

Yavanu bucket hidathano antha makle illi beliyakagodu

Management is very poor nobody can support your join the company your life is laps .. only manager faver not for your work nobody can concerned your future this company isworking like a mission

Excellent work experience

I really appreciate in jana small financial work and experience.i really injoy in this bank and learn mor experience in my life.This time I want new start with jana small bank.

No work life balance

I work there for almost 2years. There is no work life balance. No specific duty hour's.the management is very poor. You can't give time to yourself.i will not refer anyone to join.

Cons

Poor management

Employees dominated and under pressure

I like this job but Employees are pushed under mind pressure.because target is high no leave,sunday, holiday,all days are working days. No job security, ex trichy cluster narayanasamy is pushed terminate every new employee.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Long hour

Nice place to work

1. Working hours for every job role is fix2. Management of the company is very effective and efficient. Top management is always tries to connect with each and every employee of the organisation which is very big plus for the company.

Good

Good is better than nothing. Leaning is a good habit. Do hard work and never give up till die. This ways you get your positive attitude and finally love your self. In life no body is perfect but we will have to be perfect.

Pros

Free tea

Productive and Fun Unlimited

Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited is a very good micro finance company. Janalakshmi is a best systematic company. Company wil launching JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK.

good

working with janlakshmi was good however i was seek at that time so there was some problems but overall the team was very good and caring. There was a good environment.

Area head nano loan

My work experiences is superb but a few days was not good going due some changes in organisation .And some other issue for relocation. So I am can't move anywhere

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Job oriented mind need to serve better

As ever MFI its round the clock work. You can learn management skills. Company always try to teach you everything. The company always dream big, achieve big with big target, big team, big plan, big output and also big package.

Pros

Fast career improvement and package offer

Cons

Stressful and work beyond the cloock

Janalakshmi experience

Janalakshmi Financial is one of the largest NBFC company in India...and growing rapidly with due updation of technology n other required changes. They have also got bank license and shortly will come as Small Financial Bank. Good platform to work and deliver results. I wish a good success to Janalakshmi Financial !!

Pros

Decision Making

Cons

Worklfe Balance

Productive and Fun Workplace

Great Place to Work For Immense Learning Supportive Top Management Competitive Workplace Culture New Challenges Innovative Approach for bringing changes in Culture

Pros

Good Place

Cons

No Cons

Good infrastructure

It's a good and growing company. Colture and invourment is good. But too much politics was there . Over all its a good place to start..................

Friendly environment and fun learning

It's good place to do work, Janalakshmi providing opportunities for career growth and developmen. Its enter into banking so it's pleasure to all us to do work with it .

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Lond hours

Good Place to work

working at this co since last 2 years, started with RCH with managing Rest of North and promoted to RCH for North in 6 Months. the company gives ample opportunities to grow within the team

day by day mental pressure because collection

Current Position: Area Head Period: From Date September 26th 2016 to up to Date. Nature of Work: * Team Handling. * Handling Sales and Collections. * provide to Agri Loans (Former Group Loans). * Maintain Overall Reports send to cluster Head. * To Verify customer documents and KYC..

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours working

Its job timeing probems

I have present time working this company I feel good but I have timing issues company is better future and culture ,I have a marketing sales and collections management works this company

Pros

Cons

MIN 13 Hr

Managing the team and sometime fun

Place to hard work prove your self ... managing the team as well want to maintain sales and collections dept ..The main theme sales and recovery

Pros

HR Management

Cons

Long hours don't expect weekly off

Leading Micro finance company

I had wonderful time with Janalakshmi as an Area sales head. The job culture is very good and satisfaction due to under privileged sector it serves.

Pros

Growth Opportunities

Cons

Less Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited with