Jaquar

Jaquar Employee Reviews

India62 reviews

companyteamgoodmanagementworkingworkdaything

Productive and life making

Jaquar is a best company in the ceramic industry. It is one of the best in work environment. I feel pleasure to work with. I can work with the company again if I get opportunity.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Office hours

Excellent Experience and great learning.

I joined this company in Aug 2013 still I am learning a lot in this company , good working culture and ethics. People and seniors are very supportive. Company is more focused on sales force and back end team get less consideration.

Jaquar insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good

i like management approval rule and systems because all employed are very happy with every time. Mr. Mehra Family is very good family with joint family.

Pros

Free Snacks, tea and coffee and etc.

Cons

healthcare, lunch time food west.

Best company to work

Working culture is good and management is more focus towards employee anyone can enjoy his or her job in this company definitely I m enjoying 😉 my job

Pros

Subsidized

Relaxed work

Work at Jaquar is relaxed. You have your job security. Fixed working hours. Culture is friendly You can have a great learning They keep employee engagement programs

They pays you well

As I said company pays you well. And they care about there employees because I can guarantee 100% of job security. However the only drawback is management only trust there old employees and co-workers. But overall it is a good company.

9:30-7:30, learned & seen the internal politics by middle & senior mgmt, zero problem escalation skill of middle mgmt

Timely salaryHeavy internal politics, middle mgmt is literally presenting fake scenario in front of upper management, as per convenience. Work has no values,

Jaquar reflects with his Quality and Customer satisfaction

Jaquar is the company who work for its Customers delight in terms of innovative products, Quality and unmatched Customer service. Customer satisfaction is the most important factor in Jaquar

Pros

Sr. Manager Quality

Stressful job due to state head

State heads are not helping people , They hadn't given expenses on time. But company is good. But senior are not helping people .........................

Good company to work with.

Jaquar is a good company to work with until and unless you are on off role position. Working culture is good, perks are good. Once to get a chance to work in Jaquar, I am sure you'll not think to leave atleast for 10 years. They conduct events and other activities time to time. I have left from there because I was working on 3rd party pay roll otherwise I wouldn't have been leaving this company.

Good Company

It is great place to work. The company is very professional . I have learnt many things in the company. It supports new comers and it spends time to trainer new comers

All is good

All are good got the apportunity to develop the tamilnadu market and contractor and builders and govt officials to meet and generate the business in positively

Good

Good company to work here. Timing is good, yearly hike is good but opportunity are less to grow. Salary structure is not as per the expectations. Bond is also there which is not justify as per the company job

Review on Jauquar

The story of typical day started when Jaquar asked me to create a market without any kind of elements except product knowledge. I successfully generated revenue for the company more than their expectation. I learn from my experience nothing is impossible in the world of marketing. A good management helps employee to be successful. Workplace culture is every effective in case of explore work within the organization. The hardest part of a job is to manage my company and customer satisfaction both simultaneously. The most enjoyable part of a job is achievement. All winning project was a part of happiness.

Pros

Independently working environment

Cons

No close follow up

focussed on transforming into Indian Multi national

have reached approx. 60% market share in Indian subcontinent and clocking 500 Mn USD revenues the company is focused into expanding into international markets (currently in 45+ countries) leveraging through complete bathroom solution strategy, self manufacturing (currently largest in asia) and unmatched on site customer support.

Brand company

Jaquar is well leading manufacture company of bath fittings in the world since 1960. Good environment of work in this company and managers are also friendly and supportive. Seniors always motivate you

Cons

Long distance

Job Culture and Working environment

Its really a great company to work with for the long long time. Working culture is very cool and friendly. Management and staff is very co-operative and friendly. You feel like home while working.

Pros

Excellent in all terms

Cons

No cons I found

Good place to work and much more to learn

Samsung is Dynamic and policy oriented company for enthusiastic employees. People with zeal to learn can find new things to learn every day at work...

Pros

Challenging work environment

Onsite Work

Taking care of Jaquar Display Store Across South India starting with fabrication work at site and Installation of Inventory at Store. More of Jaquar, they have dealers store across South India and need to travel frequently to complete all works related to JDS.

Cons

Frequent Travels across south India

If some body really wants to learn something productive then this company is ideal for him, I've enjoyed a lot working with this company, as well as have lernt so many things like time management, managerial skills and so on.

Pros

Foreign trip

Saniteryware

It's complete bathing solution & manufacturing company.Telling about my experience in company it's wonderful & enjoyable. many things i have learn it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaquar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jaquar with