Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews

Being in the marketing team of Jaro Education for quite a long now, as I look back, I have come to realise that I have grown so much professionally as well as personally. I really like working here especially for the team spirit and how everyone is so supportive of one another.
Pros
Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Cons
I wish it was just five working days
Within few months that I joined here, I have been able to open up with people here since they are loving and supportive. The managers are quite empathetic towards the employees and that is what I love most about this organisation.
Pros
Work culture is great and incentives are just need to say.
Cons
I am so glad that I decided to work here and it has been the best thing that happened in my career. I am getting the opportunity to work with very talented bunch of people who have lots of work experience across various industries. The pay scale is also decent.
Pros
Good work environment and getting to learn a lot. Work life balance is great.
Cons
I wish they shorten the office timings by one hour.
I joined Jaro after my graduation as a fresher. My colleagues nurtured & guided me very well and also helped me to complete targets. Leave policies are also good.
Pros
Good Salary, supportive colleagues
Cons
I am working in Sales dept., and I am saying this is one the best company to work. Now the Question is why? Because when you see the office, you will find the good infra, very supportive colleagues, good incentive and increment, achievable targets and good growth.
Pros
Great learning and growth
Cons
six days working
Not at all a good experience with Jaro Education. I joined in February in Gurgaon's Office and lost the job in March due to this pandemic, but over the period of 2 months I got to know about the system , how company work and now, I won't go again there ever.
Pros
None as per my knowledge.
Cons
Long Working Hours, Unethical work practices, etc.
I have been working in Jaro Education from the last two years and I am very happy to be a part of such a good organisation which provide great opportunities, facilities and benefits.
Pros
Good Work environment and growth
Cons
They make you do regress callings.....and the work environment is very stressful and hectic. I would never recommend this company to anyone, high attrition rate..
Cons
Strict working hours, no proper leave policies, hectic work environment, demotivating work culture, salary cuts
I have been working at Jaro Education for a little over a year now. The colleagues are very cooperative and helpful. The infrastructure of the company is absolutely amazing.
Pros
Good colleagues and brilliant infrastructure.
Cons
Lunch breaks should be longer
The employees are very supportive and understanding. The employees are extremely cooperative and work in harmony with their peers. Jaro Education is an amazing organisation and it hires only the best of best and I’m glad to be a part of the team.
Pros
Amazing co-workers and brilliant work environment
Cons
I love working at Jaro Education. This company offers so many perks to its employees that at least as much as I know, no other company offers. The pay is good. The only thing that I think it can improve ion is creating a work-life balance
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Less work-life balance
Jaro is a good place to work at. I have been working here for almost a year and I have to say, the management, the employees and everything that this company has to offer is amazing.
Pros
Good salary, friendly working environment, a lot of scope for learning
Cons
None I can think of right now.
I have been working at Jaro for a good 1.5 years and I’m a very proud employee of Jaro Education. The colleagues are a bunch of skillful and very cooperative people I’ve ever worked with. This makes the work environment very harmonious because coming to work every day doesn’t feel like such a task when you’re working at Jaro.
Pros
Good working environment, great employees
Cons
Jaro Education has some of the most cooperative set of employees working for them. I am relatively new to the firm and never once have I felt hesitant while sharing my ideas with my seniors. They are extremely welcoming and supportive.
Pros
Good timings, great work-life balance
Cons
With so many people in the field, the company has a diversity when it comes to employees. You get to learn so much from each of them. Also, the pay is lucrative and the facilities are also very generous.
Pros
A very learning place to work at
Cons
I can’t think of any
Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. I feel like this organisation only hires the best of best and I’m glad to make the cut.
Pros
Good working environment, good salary
Cons
I joined Jaro Education in 2018. My journey has been surreal, especially after the initial period of getting into the scheme of things. Growth is guaranteed if you are willing to work and enhance your capability. I’ve grown as a professional in the last two years or so. Looking forward to an extended association with Jaro Education.
Pros
Decent opportunities to grow
Cons
Network connectivity not efficient inside the premises
I’ve been working at Jaro Education from 1 year and my experience has been amazing. I’ve made many friends and all the colleagues are very supportive. I’ve learned a lot from everyone and the experienced individuals are very helpful. It’s been a learning curve
Pros
Progressive work environment
Cons
Short breaks
Nothing, no pf no salary on time. Pressure, micro management.Rude behaviour with staff. Not timing for going home. Sunday working. No Job security. Any work we have to do. No respect.
Cons
long hours, rude behaviour
I have been a part of the Accounting section of Jaro Education from the past one year. My experience so far has been incredible. The managers are good and supportive and so are my fellow colleagues. Unlike some other organisations where favouritism is a major issue, there is no such thing over here. Moreover, you get paid the salary you deserve.
Pros
New learning opportunities every other day, supportive co-workers
Cons
Short lunch break time of 40 mins
I have been working at Jaro Education for almost two years and their lucrative salary is the first thing that lured me towards the job on the first place. I am with the content team and am elated to have joined here. The management is very good and the office is a package of talented and fun people.
Pros
Good management team, great growth opportunity
Cons
Poor network connectivity in office premises
  1. Employee Reviews