Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews

India200 reviews

Productive life

Best thing there culture working environment kya in my life and the other two of my favorite thing is not the named addressee hak to be honest and then I was just thinking of going on and I 827

Pros

Yes available

Cons

D op nt bow

Pretty bad

Not the best company to work unless you are interested in sales. The work culture is pathetic and the managers are horrible. They speak about incentives and high salaries during the presentation but offer nothing in reality.

Great work life balance

This is a good company to kick-start your career. I have had a great exposure to the corporate world since I joined Jaro Education. From my professional skills to the way I communicate, work in team and handle clients, I have improved in so many ways.

Pros

Managers are very good and colleagues are super sweet.

Cons

Wish the breaks were longer

Good work environment

My previous work was getting kind of monotonous, so for a change in my career, I joined Jaro Education. I have been learning a lot about the industry, ever since I joined here. They give good appreciation when you perform well and such things have really motivated me to do even better.

Pros

Good incentives, Motivating work environment with good support from seniors

Cons

Six days working

Best job

If you want to work here, brace yourself for endless learning opportunities. The organisation ensures that employees learn new things constantly instead of making them do the same thing 9-5. In addition to this, we also have fun sessions sometimes during saturdays. This tends to increase our productivity at work. So far, this has been the best company that I have ever worked at.

Pros

Good support from companies with professional work culture

Cons

Nothing I can think right now

The best company I’ve worked at so far

After trying my luck at many places I finally found this job, the only one that has helped me grow financially as well as on an intrapersonal level. I would 100% recommend you to work here and make a living with a job that you love!

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

Nothing as of now

My first job!

It is my first job and it has taught me things that have helped me learn a lot and grow rapidly. Hard Work, passion and professional behaviour is what the people here follow.

Pros

Positive environment

Cons

None as of now

Working in the sales team for 2 years now

Working in the sales team for 2 years nowLoving the nice work atmosphere and supporting staff of this place. Even the increments are good and decent pay outs too!

Pros

Good pay out and caring staff, the best part of my job is that I get to travel.

Cons

None as of now

Been working here for more than two years

When I was fresh out of college and wanted to get into my first job I worked here. I was very happy to have such an amazing learning environment that helped me cope with all that I needed to learn as a working professional. After having been working here for over two years now, as I look back, I am definitely see change in myself.

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

None as of now

Working as a teaching professional here

I am really liking the atmosphere of this place. It is very nice to see that people are so helpful in this competitive corporate world. I have had the support of my seniors in my initial years and now I continue to support my juniors.

Pros

Lovely work atmosphere

Cons

None as of now, just wished we had longer breaks.

Interned part-time for a few months

I interned at Jaro education for a fair amount of time, there can’t really be a better way for me to kick-start my career. The things I have been taught here are just out of the box and really helpful for me as a working professional. This company came in handy when I was looking for jobs later on. The managers and seniors are extremely helpful and made my two-month journey really smooth.

Cons

half an hour lunch break "

Working with the sales team

I would like to start off with the fact that the salary package is impressive and I am able to maintain a good work-life balance. This is the perfect workplace when it comes to learning and growth. You will enjoy learning new things and experimenting with your creativity, as the people are really open to new ideas and they won’t restrain you from doing it.

Cons

I wish there were more leaves

Great room for growth.

I believe I am really lucky to land in this company. There is just so much room for progressive learning and immense growth. My managers and fellow colleagues have boosted my confidence, and play a vital role as to where I have reached today.

Pros

Great work ethics and amazing management team.

Cons

None as of now

Team work is unmatched

Jaro Education is a place known for team work. The bunch of professionals working in the company are so humble. We all used to team up for every task and no task looked denting. It has all the credentials to become the best company in the online education sector.

Pros

Full support of team mates

Cons

Short breaks

Good for new comers

A nice place for new comers. Jaro Education remains the best place I have worked for till date. It was a surreal experience to see people helping you out whenever you need support with respect to the work. It was amazing to say the least.

Pros

Good place for the aspiring professionals

Cons

A bit far from my office

Worked for 3 years

I have worked for more than 3 years at Jaro Education. The atmosphere is very encouraging and you get to learn a lot. There is absolute transparency across all the departments. It was a good experience and a great decision to choose Jaro.

Pros

Encouraging work environment

Cons

Would love to have Saturdays off

Very professional people

It’s great to be finally working at an organisation where employees deal with everything so professionally – from management to executive level. This place is like a second home for me.

Pros

Family-like work environment and management is supportive and understanding

Cons

If only we have Saturdays off, that would have been wonderful.

Loving my Job here

I have been working here for a while now and as I look back, I feel like I have grown so much professionally as well as personally. On a personal level, I have become more outspoken and my communication skills have improved so much. I have also been able to hone the skills pertaining to my job role.

Pros

Learning opportunities are unlimited and moreover, if you have the will, organisation conducts all kinds of sessions every now and then.

Cons

Nothing major.

A learning curve

Working at Jaro Education was a good learning curve not only for me, but for everyone in the organization. All the key decision makers are very educated and professionals in their work. I had a great chance to interact with them on certain occasions.

Pros

A bunch of professionals to work with

Cons

Six days working

Worked for 2 years

I've worked for 2 years at Jaro Education. It's a great place to work. I mean the work-environment is so friendly. The management is always ready to help. Very cooperative colleagues.

Pros

A great place to share your ideas

Cons

Break timings could be improved.

Good work environment

The work environment is exemplary. All the employees believe in team work and there are no isolated groups on the floor. It is the best education company to work with, where you learn a lot.

Pros

Team work is always preferred.

Cons

A bit far from my home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2