Jaro Education
Jaro Education Employee Review

Cooperative management

February 9, 2021
I have been working here since almost 2 years now. This was my first company and I am loving everything about the work environment here. Salary and the incentive is good.
Pros
Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Cons
I wish it was five working days not 6
November 13, 2018
Same role
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
I am really thankful to Jaro Education for having given me my first break. It has been almost a year since I joined this company. My job here is my first job ever, so I struggled a bit initially. But because of the kind and supportive colleagues and an understanding management, I coped up soon. What I really like about this company is that work conditions here are really good. The office environment is stress-free. Salary offered to employees is also good.
Pros
Good management, stress free workplace, nice salary package
Cons
Lunch break is short. It could have been longer.
February 26, 2021
Same location
Mentor (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
Being a part of the team of mentors at Jaro Education, I am so overwhelmed by the kind of learning opportunities I have gotten. Since I am surrounded by professionals, I have been able to hone my soft skills such as communication and teamwork which has been a major plus point.
Pros
Great Learning
January 20, 2021
Same location
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
Being in the marketing team of Jaro Education for quite a long now, as I look back, I have come to realise that I have grown so much professionally as well as personally. I really like working here especially for the team spirit and how everyone is so supportive of one another.
Pros
Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Cons
I wish it was just five working days
  1. Cooperative management