Jaro Education
Jaro Education Employee Review

Great team work

February 11, 2021
So happy to be a part of Jaro. I have grown so much professionally and learned a lot too!!!!!. Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Pros
Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Cons
I wish the breaks were longer
August 18, 2020
Same role
Digital Marketing Executive (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Working at Jaro Education has been very beneficial for my career as well as my skill development. I have never seen any other organization in this industry that takes care of their employees so well. Even during lockdown, the company was extremely cooperative with their employees. Thankful to be a part of Jaro Education.
Pros
Positive working environment, timely increments, well-designed infrastructure
Cons
No cons as of yet
May 21, 2020
Same role
Digital Marketing Executive (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
I have been very fond of corporate culture from the beginning of my career. I am working here from last 12 months and I am very happy and thankful to be associated with Jaro Education which is constantly innovating online education. Previously, I have worked with many institutes but this is surely the best.
Pros
Great diversity in the office in every sense of the term, never lacking opportunities when it comes to learning
Cons
Nothing as of now
March 31, 2021
Same location
BDE (Business Development Executive) (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.
Pros
Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies
Cons
Location was a bit far from my place