Jaro Education
Jaro Education Employee Review

Immense growth opportunities

August 20, 2020
I have been a part of Jaro Education for 1.5 years and I have never felt such a positivity in any organisation in all my professional life. I have been in this industry for 6 years and ever since I joined Jaro Education, I have felt like I have found the most suitable company for myself.
Pros
Good company for personal and professional growth, good work-life balance and extremely cooperative management
March 31, 2021
Same role
BDE (Business Development Executive) (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.
Pros
Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies
Cons
Location was a bit far from my place
March 16, 2021
Same role
BDE (Business Development Executive) (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
You won't face hostility from any individual, be it your junior or senior. Amazing coordination among the people. I love it how they manage things. ..
Pros
Plenty of opportunities
Cons
Morning timings could be better.
February 26, 2021
Same location
Mentor (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
Being a part of the team of mentors at Jaro Education, I am so overwhelmed by the kind of learning opportunities I have gotten. Since I am surrounded by professionals, I have been able to hone my soft skills such as communication and teamwork which has been a major plus point.
Pros
Great Learning
  1. Immense growth opportunities