Jaro Education logo
View all Jaro Education reviews

Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Review

jobwork/salary/jobsecurity/mamgt/jobculture

jobwork time maintain,work with fully intentionally& with good relation to department worker . team work proper team role,rule, regulation follow. life balance work life personal life balance maintain don,t mix up salary/benefit salary good and benefit given us good job satisfactions,without satisfaction we can,t improved job culture and job development. job security/advancement job security like long time work possibility,and bonus, pf,hra, other security.if company or institution.profitability rang cross brake even point and year to profit growth increased then such place job security more. management: maintain good relation, follow management task &complete task and work responsibility job culture: hard work capability with less time increased your .work knowledge and job culture. Expertise improved you job culture.

Pros

fee lunches, .madical facility

Cons

long hour

Same role

Career growth is good

Jaro Education is an ed-tech company that offers management courses. I have been working here for almost a year now. Work Station is really nice and well organised so is the environment here. My seniors have been really helpful in guiding e through things.

The best company I’ve worked at so far

After trying my luck at many places I finally found this job, the only one that has helped me grow financially as well as on an intrapersonal level. I would 100% recommend you to work here and make a living with a job that you love!

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

Nothing as of now

My first job!

It is my first job and it has taught me things that have helped me learn a lot and grow rapidly. Hard Work, passion and professional behaviour is what the people here follow.

Pros

Positive environment

Cons

None as of now

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2