Jaro Education
Jaro Education Employee Review

Love the work environment

October 28, 2020
Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. I feel like this organisation only hires the best of best and I’m glad to make the cut.
Pros
Good working environment, good salary
February 14, 2019
Same roleSame location
HR Executive (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
Jaro Education provides a very good salary package compared to other organizations. You get the salary on right time with all the dues. I am part of the HR department at Jaro Education from 1.5 years and the way every department works here is very nice to see. Everyone understands their responsibility and all the teams work together in all the situations. All the employees are treated similarly, there is no issue of favoritism or anything.
Pros
Opportunity is provided to freshers also which is very good in today’s shark filled market.
Cons
The incentives should be increased.
February 12, 2019
Same role
HR Trainee (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I have been working as an HR trainee at Jaro Education Mumbai from last six months. Jaro Education is a great organization to work with. There is a great room for growth working here. I really feel myself to be lucky to be associated with such a reputed name in education sector.
Pros
Good salary, comfortable work environment
Cons
No cons that I can think of
February 26, 2021
Same location
Mentor (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
Being a part of the team of mentors at Jaro Education, I am so overwhelmed by the kind of learning opportunities I have gotten. Since I am surrounded by professionals, I have been able to hone my soft skills such as communication and teamwork which has been a major plus point.
Pros
Great Learning
  1. Love the work environment