Jaro Education
Jaro Education Employee Review

Stable and secure work environment

January 23, 2021
Working in the finance department and so far, no complaint about Jaro as such. In fact, I am loving the work environment and it has provided the stability and job security that I have been looking for a long time
Pros
People here are nice and organisation truly cares for its employees
Cons
Nothing major as such.
March 17, 2020
Same role
Career Developmenta Executive (Current Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Unlike other organisations I have worked at, the work culture here is quite different. You get to take breathers from time to time and there is no problem in getting leaves if you are genuinely in need of one. The salary package is good as well.
Pros
From pay scale, to learning, from the work environment to the people, Jaro Education is a great place to work at.
February 18, 2020
Same roleSame location
Relationship Executive (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
I worked at Jaro Education for six months after which I resigned because of personal reasons. Working here has been a wonderful experience. This is one of the few organisations that has such a flexible working environment and there isn’t any problem getting leaves also provided that your reasons are genuine.
March 31, 2021
Same location
BDE (Business Development Executive) (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.
Pros
Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies
Cons
Location was a bit far from my place
  1. Stable and secure work environment