Jaro Education logo
Jaro Education
View all Jaro Education reviews

Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Review

i personally liked the job role and profile but management was a great disappointment. job security is minimum, one can be kicked out at any point of time but ppl who wants to earn more and more money, for them this is a great place to work.

Pros

coffee and money

Cons

job unsecurity disrespect

Same role

Executive level employee

Great company for both freshers and experienced, work culture is professional yet flexible to some extent, less work pressure so that employees get enough time for learning and growth, team outings and informal gatherings
Same roleSame location

Proud to be a part of Jaro Education

I completed my probation just recently. This organization offers a lot if one has the will and determination to learn and evolve. Salary is good ad work culture is good.

Pros

Salary and wor culture is good

Cons

I wish the shift timings were flexible
Same location

Good work environment

I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.

Pros

Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies

Cons

Location was a bit far from my place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Compare Jaro Education with

• Jaro Education
  • the work was definately intresting the best part of the job was meeting new candidate nd knowing them...the incentives are great if you achieve ur ta