Jaro Education logo
View all Jaro Education reviews

Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Review

Worst company ever

Please dont join this company and dont waste your time and self respect. Trust me They will treat you like slaves once they hire you after offering a good package. Pathetic job to do. They ask you to tell lie to professionals to sale their product. You need to go meetings no matter how long it is. No relaxtion even for 5 mins. Join jaro destroy your life is simple i can say.

Pros

Cons

Worst management, no respect to employees, treats like slaves, you need to lie to professionals to sell their product.

Same role

Sales Executive

Within few months that I joined here, I have been able to open up with people here since they are loving and supportive. The managers are quite empathetic towards the employees and that is what I love most about this organisation.

Pros

Work culture is great and incentives are just need to say.

Same role

Great Opportunities

I have been working in Jaro Education from the last two years and I am very happy to be a part of such a good organisation which provide great opportunities, facilities and benefits.

Pros

Good Work environment and growth

Same location

Great for making perks

people looking forward to earn good money? well this is the company. achieve your targets and you get showered with incentives of different kinds. Offers the best freshers package. I worked in Chennai and left cause the branch was poorly managed due to lack of a senior manager.

Pros

money!!!

Cons

intense work pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2