Jaro Education logo
Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews for Business Development Executive

Good work environment

I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.

Pros

Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies

Cons

Location was a bit far from my place

Secure work environment

You won't face hostility from any individual, be it your junior or senior. Amazing coordination among the people. I love it how they manage things. ..

Pros

Plenty of opportunities

Cons

Morning timings could be better.

Professionals at work

At Jaro Education, you will just find professionals at work. There is no groupism, fights and politics. You had love to work alongside the seniors...

Pros

Good working spirit.

Cons

Can't find one

Ineffective Releiving Policy

Worst In Management // Never recommend for a Youngster.// Too much of negativity in and around/ No work Life balance/ Fake promises from management / you will never receive your incentives on time

Pros

Cons

No work life balance, No proffesionalism

Calm work environment

I have been working at Jaro for almost 3 years now and I have learnt so many things, usually the corporate work environment everywhere gets a little toxic but I have felt positivity and calm in the air of the workspace.

Pros

Knowledgeable and like-minded people help you grow at a faster pace

Cons

Nothing much but I wish it was 5 day working instead of 6

Great place for fresher

I joined Jaro after my graduation as a fresher. My colleagues nurtured & guided me very well and also helped me to complete targets. Leave policies are also good.

Pros

Good Salary, supportive colleagues

Stressful Telecalling Job.

They make you do regress callings.....and the work environment is very stressful and hectic. I would never recommend this company to anyone, high attrition rate..

Cons

Strict working hours, no proper leave policies, hectic work environment, demotivating work culture, salary cuts

Amazing Employees

The employees are very supportive and understanding. The employees are extremely cooperative and work in harmony with their peers. Jaro Education is an amazing organisation and it hires only the best of best and I’m glad to be a part of the team.

Pros

Amazing co-workers and brilliant work environment

Cons

Working with highly skilled people

I have been working at Jaro for a good 1.5 years and I’m a very proud employee of Jaro Education. The colleagues are a bunch of skillful and very cooperative people I’ve ever worked with. This makes the work environment very harmonious because coming to work every day doesn’t feel like such a task when you’re working at Jaro.

Pros

Good working environment, great employees

Good company to work

I joined Jaro Education in 2018. My journey has been surreal, especially after the initial period of getting into the scheme of things. Growth is guaranteed if you are willing to work and enhance your capability. I’ve grown as a professional in the last two years or so. Looking forward to an extended association with Jaro Education.

Pros

Decent opportunities to grow

Cons

Network connectivity not efficient inside the premises

Jobs at Jaro Education

Business Development Executive positions
See more jobs

Love the work environment

Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. Jaro Education truly has a lot to offer for the growth of the company as well as the employees.

Pros

Good working environment, good salary

Lucrative Pay and Great working environment

Employees of any work place are the back bones of that organisation. The employees of Jaro are very helpful and warm, I don’t get judged by people if I get something wrong, they are very supportive and helpful. This company has helped me improve my skills and I feel verylucky to be an employee here.

Pros

good employees, nice infrastructure and sufficient lunch hours.

Cons

None as of now

Immense growth opportunities

I have been a part of Jaro Education for 1.5 years and I have never felt such a positivity in any organisation in all my professional life. I have been in this industry for 6 years and ever since I joined Jaro Education, I have felt like I have found the most suitable company for myself.

Pros

Good company for personal and professional growth, good work-life balance and extremely cooperative management

Company treats employees well

Coming from an organisation where there were lots of inside politics and management was unprofessional, Jaro Education was a breath of fresh air. Everyone is just concerned about their work and as long as you meet your deadlines and show productivity, no one says anything and in fact you can even take frequent breaks. HR team is really understanding.

Pros

Positive atmosphere, good management

Cons

None that I can think of right now

Glad to be working here

Jaro education is a great company for both freshers and experienced as everything is professional and the management is very cooperative in all terms. I feel this company to be the perfect place to seek growth in your career as it grooms you very well from day one. Everyone is so keen to learn that keeps myself motivated as well. The benefits are great depending upon the hard work you put and the results you generate.

The experience of lifetime in an awesome atmosphere

Working at Jaro Education was probably the most amazing thing that has happened to me in the past few years. The time I spent at Jaro Education was a stunning period of learning and experience. I learnt how to bring creativity in my work. I also got an enormous opportunity to present myself as a better professional man.

Pros

Support of my seniors is what I remember Jaro Education for.

Cons

I think the only cons I remember is the strict timing.

Cooperative sales team

I have been working as a sales executive full time at Jaro Education. Here Pros are Good pay scale, nice working environment and work culture in general.

Nice hands of experience

I have been working at Jaro Education for a good 6 months now and I have been able to implement my skills and knowledge properly. There is so much room for growth and learning and the best part is we get to come up with innovation and creativity.

Good

Good work culture, best organization.. Go better attitude, supporting, if your extrovert, interactive passionate about sales then this is the best platform to explore in ed-tech..

Nice place to start a career

I completed my probation period at jaro education a couple of weeks ago and I have to say that this company is the best out there to kick start a career. The work is like a challenge to your skillset which in turn helps to enhance your skills and knowledge.

Love the people here

I remember thinking of opting for a job at some other company but thanks God I didn't. This place offer so much growth in every sense of the team: salary, career, learning etc. On top of that being surrounded with such wonderful bunch of people is truly a blessing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2