Jaro Education logo
Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews for Business Development Executive

Business Development Executive39 reviews

Good work environment

I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.

Pros

Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies

Cons

Location was a bit far from my place

Getting the growth I’ve always wanted

Landed a job at Jaro Education through a friend’s reference. Glad I came here. The job is exactly the way I wanted. I am required to constantly learn and bring innovation in my work. Hence, it feels like I am not just working for the company but also on myself. And thanks to my colleagues and manager, even if the work is hectic at times, their support and guidance have always made it easier.

A good place to work if you can handle pressure.

Started off as a graduate trainee in the month of February. Constantly achieved targets ever since. Considering a sales company you obviously have pressure sometimes, but if you are able to handle that, nothing stops you. Work culture is good as all the people working there are young and supportive. Managers also support you if you face problems in your over all process.

I am working full time at Jaro Education from January 2018.

During my tenure so far, Jaro Education has proved to be a healthy workplace with the right amount of motivation and fun. I hope it stays the same in the time to come.

Pros

Lucrative salary package, good work environment

Cons

None that I can think of

no established carrer

Hire and fire system makes the already tedious marketing job more unreliable. not a place to work for long. they hire new and fresher people by attracting them with high salary. do not ruin career by such temptations.

Worst Place to work

No Job Security, they will Treat you like slaves, they made education industry as a business, Managers are worst with not much experience, no growth in future

Skilled managers

I had an unskilled and amateur manager at my last office. That’s not the case here. Territorial issues and other work-related issues are easily resolved because we have an easy to understand work structure. Everyone from all levels is cooperative.

Pros

cool office work culture, good restaurants surrounding the office, work is not boring

Cons

Heavy workload, some people are snobbish

A chance to grow

I won’t deny that Jaro Education lags with red tape and excessive work. But these two turn freshers into tempered professionals. It’s an average company with usual difficulties, don’t expect anything too awesome. Salary is comparatively better.

Pros

positive work culture, good salary

Cons

red tape, excessive work

Little to no workplace politics

I initially thought there was a lot of workplace politics going on at Jaro Education, turns out it’s the least that what you will find in other corporate environments. It only comes to light when there is a task no one is willing to take, so the office finds a scapegoat who has been idling around (a great idea in my opinion)

Pros

co-workers are not gossipers, office is aptly cooled enough to make work comfortable

Cons

documentation can get in the way of your work

Increase in salary

I worked hard for one year and Jaro Education gave me a respectable increment. Unlike other education industry companies, they value hard work and dedication.

Pros

healthy work atmosphere, friendly colleagues, respectable seniors, what else do you want.

Cons

Tight working schedule and leave approval takes a longer time.

Jobs at Jaro Education

Business Development Executive positions
See more jobs

Hectic but learning experience

the calling and targets are very hectic. but can learn a lot.. APPROPRIATE training and assistance is give. candidate details are not always correct making inputs difficult to access.

A tensed yet happy workplace

Since the company is into online education programs, we focused mainly on sales. We had a target based sales structure which actually helped me go aggressive in terms with sales. It taught me how to go about sales in the market. Right from lead generation to closure, everything used to be handled. The workplace is one of the stressbuster since my colleagues were very helpful which helped me develop a good salesman in of me. The most enjoyable part of this job is to achieve the targets which used to be predescribed by the management.

Pros

A good Salary and incentive cycle

Cons

A bit stressful

productive and supportive work culture

Very good company in order to learn and grow. Managers, team leaders are very supportive. Good salary with incentives. Healthy work culture. Little bit of target pressure

Good to work for freshers, pay scale is good but no cab facility....insentive is really good....to make money this is the place....... Knowledgeable...

Pros

Insentive structure

Cons

No transport facility

For freshers it is a good platform to work ,as it provide decent salary .For those their career in sales ,Jaro is a good organisation to work and get good growth.

Pros

Free to give opinion

Cons

No fixed working hours

Working environment is good

Typical telecalling job, no growth can be achieved Highly pressuring environment, keep on calling from the starting of the day to it's end

Good working culture with lots of pressure as well

A good workplace to start with a career. Good amount of incentives with good growth in Sales. It was a good experience working with JARO for 1 year. I have learnt a lot of things through this period time like teamwork, leading a team, sales strategy etc.

Pros

Good teamwork, supportive and good pay syructure

Cons

No cons

Financial support

this company supports the financial need of the person who want to earn handsome salary in their initial year of career.If you work for them they pay you accordingly.

Pros

good pay

Cons

monotonous, no learning after certain point

highly strict but challenging

month end pressures I have learned how to convince people rather than pushing them for the product for sales Management is as managing us Colleagues was supporting The most enjoyable day is always stands with festival/birthday cakes.

Pros

nothing much but coffee

Cons

one day of leave / tight working hours