Jaro Education logo
Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Sales Executive

Within few months that I joined here, I have been able to open up with people here since they are loving and supportive. The managers are quite empathetic towards the employees and that is what I love most about this organisation.

Pros

Work culture is great and incentives are just need to say.

Great Opportunities

I have been working in Jaro Education from the last two years and I am very happy to be a part of such a good organisation which provide great opportunities, facilities and benefits.

Pros

Good Work environment and growth

Cons

Working in sales department for one year

I’ve been working at Jaro Education for a year in the sales department. I’m quite pleased with the working environment, the employees, the management, salary and the infrastructure of the company.

Pros

Good employees and brilliant working environment

Cons

Lunch breaks could be longer

Like the culture

After having worked at Jaro Education for almost 7 months, I have learnt quite a lot mainly from my co-workers since most of them have more experience than me. I really like the company culture since it offers lots of flexibility

Pros

incentives, salary, appraisals, room for growth and learning

Cons

6 days working

Liking my work here at Jaro Education

The interview process was long but very professional and I was afraid I might not be able to make it through but in the end, I got selected. Now it has been a little over 4 months since I have been working at Jaro Education and to be honest, for someone who is a fresher, I can’t think of a better company to work at. And Salary is great, appraisal policy is nice, supportive colleagues and managers

Working in sales Dept.

I've been working at Jaro for a year in the sales dept. I am quite pleased with the working environment, the employees, the management, alary and the infrastructure of the company. They offer you many opportunities to learn and grow.

Good place for career growth

Working at Jaro Education has been a blessings for my career. I never thought I could do the things that I do on a daily basis now. Initially the work pressure was a lot but it helped me in understanding the corporate life on a much larger platform.

Getting to work with ambitious people

I have been working at Jaro Education for 2 months and I have made very good friends within a short span of time. Their determination has been an inspiration for me to work harder. Additionally, the company pays well too.

Pros

Working with a diverse group of people, Great salary

Cons

I can’t think of any

Opportunity to Work with Skilled Professionals

I honestly can’t express how glad and excited I am for having joined here at Jaro Education. It’s only been a couple of months and so far, I am loving this job and the workplace. People have been helping me out and they are extremely skilled and highly creative yet very humble. Anyhow, there is great room for growth and learning here if only you have the will.

Pros

Good shift timing, handsome salary package

Cons

Bad network connectivity in office premises

My favourite work place so far

While in some organizations, you get bored of it after few years of working because of the stagnancy, here in Jaro Education, I have never felt bored of the job because every day is a learning day and the colleagues are the kind of people one can’t find easily in other workplaces.

Pros

Good appraisal

Cons

No serious con that I have come across

Jobs at Jaro Education

Sales Executive positions
See more jobs

Worst company ever

Please dont join this company and dont waste your time and self respect. Trust me They will treat you like slaves once they hire you after offering a good package. Pathetic job to do. They ask you to tell lie to professionals to sale their product. You need to go meetings no matter how long it is. No relaxtion even for 5 mins. Join jaro destroy your life is simple i can say.

Pros

Cons

Worst management, no respect to employees, treats like slaves, you need to lie to professionals to sell their product.

Good salary package and room for growth

I’m working as a sales executive at Jaro Education from last 8 months. Jaro Education is a great place to work. The working environment is quite comfortable. Colleagues and the management staff are very co-operative. I haven’t faced any problem in working here ever since I joined this institution.

Pros

Good salary package and room for growth

Cons

Not much leaves

Really thankful to Jaro Education for giving me my first break

It has been almost a year since I started working with Jaro Education. My job here is my first job ever. This company invested its trust in a fresher like me, and for this I am really very thankful to the management. The work conditions here are really good. Office environment is stress free. Salary offered to employees is also good. All in all, Jaro offers a perfect opportunity to enter the education sector to talented people.

Pros

Good management, nice salary package, stress free workplace

Cons

Short lunch break. It could have been longer.

Good people, good company

I have been working full time with Jaro Education from more than one year. The company is really good in terms of remuneration offered. The work culture of the company is also very good. My colleagues are kind and supportive. Since Jaro Education is one of the most famous online education providers, I am proud to be associated with such a big name. Overall my experience has been quite good.

Pros

Good salary, good working environment

Jaro Education : A Good Start for your Career

I am really very thankful to the management for giving me this chance. Working here has been quite good so far, and I hope it will remain so for the future.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Short lunch break

Jaro Education is a known name in education sector

It is an organization that gives you a lot of room for growth. I feel myself very lucky to be associated with such a reputed organization. All my colleagues have been very kind and supportive ever since I joined the company. I am learning a lot of new things from my experienced seniors

Pros

Good salary and incentives

Cons

Very less leaves allowed