Jaro Education logo
Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Good work environment

I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.

Pros

Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies

Cons

Location was a bit far from my place

Good Company

I love working at Jaro Education. This company offers so many perks to its employees that at least as much as I know, no other company offers. The pay is good. The only thing that I think it can improve ion is creating a work-life balance

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Less work-life balance

Lucrative pay, nice working environment

Jaro is a good place to work at. I have been working here for almost a year and I have to say, the management, the employees and everything that this company has to offer is amazing.

Pros

Good salary, friendly working environment, a lot of scope for learning

Cons

None I can think of right now.

Working with highly skilled people

I have been working at Jaro for a good 1.5 years and I’m a very proud employee of Jaro Education. The colleagues are a bunch of skillful and very cooperative people I’ve ever worked with. This makes the work environment very harmonious because coming to work every day doesn’t feel like such a task when you’re working at Jaro.

Pros

Good working environment, great employees

Cons

Equality in terms of ideas

Jaro Education has some of the most cooperative set of employees working for them. I am relatively new to the firm and never once have I felt hesitant while sharing my ideas with my seniors. They are extremely welcoming and supportive.

Pros

Good timings, great work-life balance

Good salary & Plenty of exposure

With so many people in the field, the company has a diversity when it comes to employees. You get to learn so much from each of them. Also, the pay is lucrative and the facilities are also very generous.

Pros

A very learning place to work at

Cons

I can’t think of any

Love the work environment

Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. I feel like this organisation only hires the best of best and I’m glad to make the cut.

Pros

Good working environment, good salary

Good company to work

I joined Jaro Education in 2018. My journey has been surreal, especially after the initial period of getting into the scheme of things. Growth is guaranteed if you are willing to work and enhance your capability. I’ve grown as a professional in the last two years or so. Looking forward to an extended association with Jaro Education.

Pros

Decent opportunities to grow

Cons

Network connectivity not efficient inside the premises

Productive and good working space

I’ve been working at Jaro Education from 1 year and my experience has been amazing. I’ve made many friends and all the colleagues are very supportive. I’ve learned a lot from everyone and the experienced individuals are very helpful. It’s been a learning curve

Pros

Progressive work environment

Cons

Short breaks

Micro Management and Rude seniors

Nothing, no pf no salary on time. Pressure, micro management.Rude behaviour with staff. Not timing for going home. Sunday working. No Job security. Any work we have to do. No respect.

Cons

long hours, rude behaviour

Jobs at Jaro Education

See more jobs

Sound work environment

I have been a part of the Accounting section of Jaro Education from the past one year. My experience so far has been incredible. The managers are good and supportive and so are my fellow colleagues. Unlike some other organisations where favouritism is a major issue, there is no such thing over here. Moreover, you get paid the salary you deserve.

Pros

New learning opportunities every other day, supportive co-workers

Cons

Short lunch break time of 40 mins

Good salary package

I have been working at Jaro Education for almost two years and their lucrative salary is the first thing that lured me towards the job on the first place. I am with the content team and am elated to have joined here. The management is very good and the office is a package of talented and fun people.

Pros

Good management team, great growth opportunity

Cons

Poor network connectivity in office premises

Working in sales department for one year

I’ve been working at Jaro Education for a year in the sales department. I’m quite pleased with the working environment, the employees, the management, salary and the infrastructure of the company.

Pros

Good employees and brilliant working environment

Cons

Lunch breaks could be longer

Love the work environment

Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. Jaro Education truly has a lot to offer for the growth of the company as well as the employees.

Pros

Good working environment, good salary

Lucrative Pay and Great working environment

Employees of any work place are the back bones of that organisation. The employees of Jaro are very helpful and warm, I don’t get judged by people if I get something wrong, they are very supportive and helpful. This company has helped me improve my skills and I feel verylucky to be an employee here.

Pros

good employees, nice infrastructure and sufficient lunch hours.

Cons

None as of now

Good place for career growth

Working at Jaro Education has been a blessing for my career. I never thought I could do the things that I do on a daily basis now. During the initial days, the work pressure was a lot but it helped me in understanding the corporate life on a much larger platform.

Pros

Good work ethics, amazing perks, helpful employees.

Cons

I wish the in-time was a little flexible.

Immense growth opportunities

I have been a part of Jaro Education for 1.5 years and I have never felt such a positivity in any organisation in all my professional life. I have been in this industry for 6 years and ever since I joined Jaro Education, I have felt like I have found the most suitable company for myself.

Pros

Good company for personal and professional growth, good work-life balance and extremely cooperative management

I have been working here for 2 years

Working at Jaro Education has been very beneficial for my career as well as my skill development. I have never seen any other organization in this industry that takes care of their employees so well. Even during lockdown, the company was extremely cooperative with their employees. Thankful to be a part of Jaro Education.

Pros

Positive working environment, timely increments, well-designed infrastructure

Cons

No cons as of yet

Company treats employees well

Coming from an organisation where there were lots of inside politics and management was unprofessional, Jaro Education was a breath of fresh air. Everyone is just concerned about their work and as long as you meet your deadlines and show productivity, no one says anything and in fact you can even take frequent breaks. HR team is really understanding.

Pros

Positive atmosphere, good management

Cons

None that I can think of right now

Great Incentives

Jaro Education’s appraisal policy and incentives are known by all. They pay really well if you are able to show productivity. Not the typical 9-5 desk job where it is ‘all work and no play’.

Pros

Good salary, location is good, festival celebrations

Like the culture

After having worked at Jaro Education for almost 7 months, I have learnt quite a lot mainly from my co-workers since most of them have more experience than me. I really like the company culture since it offers lots of flexibility

Pros

incentives, salary, appraisals, room for growth and learning

Cons

6 days working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2