Jaro Education logo
Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Good work environment

I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.

Pros

Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies

Cons

Location was a bit far from my place

They really feel employees are expendable

I understand the aspirations of any company to grow big and come up in market is essential but building your company by treating your employees as slaves will hamper your credibility.

Pros

Pays better than market

Cons

Lack of ethics

Good to start for freshers

Nice to work for freshers and can learn lot of things monthly target good salary and incentives good support for seniors and leaders six days working fast growing company

Pros

Fast growth

Cons

Nothing to say

Glad to be working here

Jaro education is a great company for both freshers and experienced as everything is professional and the management is very cooperative in all terms. I feel this company to be the perfect place to seek growth in your career as it grooms you very well from day one. Everyone is so keen to learn that keeps myself motivated as well. The benefits are great depending upon the hard work you put and the results you generate.

Great organization for learning and growing

I have been very fond of corporate culture from the beginning of my career. I am working here from last 12 months and I am very happy and thankful to be associated with Jaro Education which is constantly innovating online education. Previously, I have worked with many institutes but this is surely the best.

Pros

Great diversity in the office in every sense of the term, never lacking opportunities when it comes to learning

Cons

Nothing as of now

The experience of lifetime in an awesome atmosphere

Working at Jaro Education was probably the most amazing thing that has happened to me in the past few years. The time I spent at Jaro Education was a stunning period of learning and experience. I learnt how to bring creativity in my work. I also got an enormous opportunity to present myself as a better professional man.

Pros

Support of my seniors is what I remember Jaro Education for.

Cons

I think the only cons I remember is the strict timing.

Good company for career enhancement

I like the corporate culture here. I have been working here for 3 months and I know it's a short time to pass any judgments, yet here I write very convinced that this company is redefining online education in India. I have been working very closely with some of the prolific institutes in India. I love working here.

Enjoying my work at Jaro Education

I am associated with Jaro Education from last 8 months and its really great to work with them. I got to learn a lot of new skills here. Everything is judged on the performance basis. No partiality during ratings.

Na

Jaro is a good place to work if money is all that u want. The best in the industry salary wise. Very good incentives and increments. No job security though. Disgusting HR team.

Liking my work here at Jaro Education

The interview process was long but very professional and I was afraid I might not be able to make it through but in the end, I got selected. Now it has been a little over 4 months since I have been working at Jaro Education and to be honest, for someone who is a fresher, I can’t think of a better company to work at. And Salary is great, appraisal policy is nice, supportive colleagues and managers

Jobs at Jaro Education

See more jobs

Cooperative sales team

I have been working as a sales executive full time at Jaro Education. Here Pros are Good pay scale, nice working environment and work culture in general.

Good company and overall work environment

From switching from one company to another for the past three years, I think I have finally come across an organisation that I am looking forward to work at for years to come. Unlike the other companies I have worked at, here at Jaro Education, there is no internal politics as such, the management team treats everyone equally and they make sure that employees are not overworked too much and leave room for flexibility.

Executive level employee

Great company for both freshers and experienced, work culture is professional yet flexible to some extent, less work pressure so that employees get enough time for learning and growth, team outings and informal gatherings

Nice hands of experience

I have been working at Jaro Education for a good 6 months now and I have been able to implement my skills and knowledge properly. There is so much room for growth and learning and the best part is we get to come up with innovation and creativity.

Working here for six months

The interview rounds had got me intimidated and now that I have worked for around six months, I know why. I am among the lucky few to have been selected from a pool of candidates. Loving it here so far.

The North Korea of Companies

Here human resource is just a resource and nothing else. No value for employees. No consideration for their health and personal problems. Job security in minus. No PF. No Medical facility. Micro management. Employees enemy policies. Extra working hours without any benefits. Management is so rude that they often insult you on floor. And once their work is done from you. The Sr HR Manager calls you in cabin at 7 pm and ask you to leave. A worst nightmare to work.

Productive environment, learnt a lot.

I called, talked, persuade and met with different prospective student to visit the website of Jaro education and join in various educational courses. I was involved in increasing overall team efficiency and productivity by maintaining efficient, high-quality services while adhering to budget limitations. • Ran daily reports to assess performance and make proactive adjustments.

Good Organisation for the learners

Unlike other organisations I have worked at, the work culture here is quite different. You get to take breathers from time to time and there is no problem in getting leaves if you are genuinely in need of one. The salary package is good as well.

Pros

From pay scale, to learning, from the work environment to the people, Jaro Education is a great place to work at.

Career growth is good

Jaro Education is an ed-tech company that offers management courses. I have been working here for almost a year now. Work Station is really nice and well organised so is the environment here. My seniors have been really helpful in guiding e through things.

A typical day at work

At jaro education what I liked is we had a healthy competition. I delivered video lectures, created, reviewed and published content as well as prepared PPTs and got an experience of syllabus mapping. But there was no personal life as we were working even on Sundays since we were only a team of 4 when I joined.

Proud to be a part of Jaro Education

I completed my probation just recently. This organization offers a lot if one has the will and determination to learn and evolve. Salary is good ad work culture is good.

Pros

Salary and wor culture is good

Cons

I wish the shift timings were flexible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2