Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews

I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the company and sincerity of my ex-colleagues. If I hadn’t moved to a different city I would have never thought of changing my job at Jaro Education Noida. But glad that I did.
Pros
Work life balance, company culture, incentives, policies
Cons
Location was a bit far from my place
Jaro Education is such an organisation that truly cares for its employees. It’s only been over two months and the management team has been so supportive. Whenever I face problems be it personal or job related, I have always consulted them and they are ready to help.
I worked at Jaro Education for six months after which I resigned because of personal reasons. Working here has been a wonderful experience. This is one of the few organisations that has such a flexible working environment and there isn’t any problem getting leaves also provided that your reasons are genuine.
I've been working at Jaro for a year in the sales dept. I am quite pleased with the working environment, the employees, the management, alary and the infrastructure of the company. They offer you many opportunities to learn and grow.
I like the work environment the employees at Jaro are really amazing. I have only come across with helpful and cooperative till date. I feel like this organisation only hires the best of best and I'm glad I made the cut.
Pros
Good Work environemnt, Good salary
Cons
Good work culture, best organization.. Go better attitude, supporting, if your extrovert, interactive passionate about sales then this is the best platform to explore in ed-tech..
Jaro is one of the worst company to work for ... You can stay there for 4-5 months just to make nice.amount of money if u r settled in that area... But if u renting a apartment ...they never give u the promise salary so it becomes really difficult
I completed my probation period at jaro education a couple of weeks ago and I have to say that this company is the best out there to kick start a career. The work is like a challenge to your skillset which in turn helps to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Working at Jaro Education has been a blessings for my career. I never thought I could do the things that I do on a daily basis now. Initially the work pressure was a lot but it helped me in understanding the corporate life on a much larger platform.
I worked at Jaro when it was a start-up company. The people who hired me was friendly, but the ones with whom I worked dominated me and gave a lot of stress though they hardly know about the knowledge. There's no growth for the future because the people who are superior to you won't make you progress. Hence, my experience turned out to be the worst.
I have got an amazing opportunity to work among some very skilled individuals. I'm learning a lot and this is probably the best decision I have taken for my career.
Employees of any work place are the back bones of that organization. The employees here are very helpful and warm, I don't get judged by people If I get something wrong, they are very supportive and helpful. This company has helped me improve my skills and I feel very lucky to be an employee here.
Will get good pay, high targets, no stability Long working hours, Will get good incentives at start Furthermore you are not sure about your future.
Pros
Good in start
Cons
Long working hours, no job security
Deciding to work here has been the best thing that has happened in my career. I have found my true passion. Getting to work with some really skilled people and getting to learn a lot. On top of that, the pay is also good.
Pros
Lucrative pay, nice work environment, management is good.
Cons
Can't think of anuthing right now.
It's been a couple of month I have joined here. The work environment is really nice, people have maintained a good work culture. I am able to implement my skills and knowledge rightly
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Saturdays working
World's No.1 HARRASHMENT at this company. HR and boss always engaged in harrashing and torching employees. No work culture. You have to work for more than 12 hours, 7 days a week, no leaves/holidays, even on sunday u hv to work for more than 12 hours. Nojob security. Always find new people and immediately fire old ones.
I remember thinking of opting for a job at some other company but thanks God I didn't. This place offer so much growth in every sense of the team: salary, career, learning etc. On top of that being surrounded with such wonderful bunch of people is truly a blessing.
Landed a job at Jaro Education through a friend’s reference. Glad I came here. The job is exactly the way I wanted. I am required to constantly learn and bring innovation in my work. Hence, it feels like I am not just working for the company but also on myself. And thanks to my colleagues and manager, even if the work is hectic at times, their support and guidance have always made it easier.
Working in Jaro Education has taught how to work in a fast-paced environment which is not at all employee friendly from the start. You get to learn from your colleagues as they are supportive but not top-level management. They have many policies to deduct your salaries and also there is no 9-hour working standard followed by this company as they will send its executives to far places after spending 10 hours at the office.
Work life at Jaro may seem difficult and fast paced but it is enthusiastic and working with the company can give not only a good experience but life time memories with such collaborative and supporting peers
Started off as a graduate trainee in the month of February. Constantly achieved targets ever since. Considering a sales company you obviously have pressure sometimes, but if you are able to handle that, nothing stops you. Work culture is good as all the people working there are young and supportive. Managers also support you if you face problems in your over all process.
  1. Employee Reviews