Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews

Being a part of the team of mentors at Jaro Education, I am so overwhelmed by the kind of learning opportunities I have gotten. Since I am surrounded by professionals, I have been able to hone my soft skills such as communication and teamwork which has been a major plus point.
Pros
Great Learning
Cons
Worst In Management // Never recommend for a Youngster.// Too much of negativity in and around/ No work Life balance/ Fake promises from management / you will never receive your incentives on time
Pros
Cons
No work life balance, No proffesionalism
I have been working at Jaro for almost 3 years now and I have learnt so many things, usually the corporate work environment everywhere gets a little toxic but I have felt positivity and calm in the air of the workspace.
Pros
Knowledgeable and like-minded people help you grow at a faster pace
Cons
Nothing much but I wish it was 5 day working instead of 6
So happy to be a part of Jaro. I have grown so much professionally and learned a lot too!!!!!. Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Pros
Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Cons
I wish the breaks were longer
I have been working here since almost 2 years now. This was my first company and I am loving everything about the work environment here. Salary and the incentive is good.
Pros
Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Cons
I wish it was five working days not 6
No work life balance, zero employee benefits.. they dont let you even put your resumes on job portals while working with them.. pathetic work environment.. so stressful..
Pros
Zero
Cons
Long hours, no personal life, zero professionalism
Working in the finance department and so far, no complaint about Jaro as such. In fact, I am loving the work environment and it has provided the stability and job security that I have been looking for a long time
Pros
People here are nice and organisation truly cares for its employees
Cons
Nothing major as such.
Being in the marketing team of Jaro Education for quite a long now, as I look back, I have come to realise that I have grown so much professionally as well as personally. I really like working here especially for the team spirit and how everyone is so supportive of one another.
Pros
Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Cons
I wish it was just five working days
Within few months that I joined here, I have been able to open up with people here since they are loving and supportive. The managers are quite empathetic towards the employees and that is what I love most about this organisation.
Pros
Work culture is great and incentives are just need to say.
Cons
I am so glad that I decided to work here and it has been the best thing that happened in my career. I am getting the opportunity to work with very talented bunch of people who have lots of work experience across various industries. The pay scale is also decent.
Pros
Good work environment and getting to learn a lot. Work life balance is great.
Cons
I wish they shorten the office timings by one hour.
I joined Jaro after my graduation as a fresher. My colleagues nurtured & guided me very well and also helped me to complete targets. Leave policies are also good.
Pros
Good Salary, supportive colleagues
Cons
I am working in Sales dept., and I am saying this is one the best company to work. Now the Question is why? Because when you see the office, you will find the good infra, very supportive colleagues, good incentive and increment, achievable targets and good growth.
Pros
Great learning and growth
Cons
six days working
Not at all a good experience with Jaro Education. I joined in February in Gurgaon's Office and lost the job in March due to this pandemic, but over the period of 2 months I got to know about the system , how company work and now, I won't go again there ever.
Pros
None as per my knowledge.
Cons
Long Working Hours, Unethical work practices, etc.
I have been working in Jaro Education from the last two years and I am very happy to be a part of such a good organisation which provide great opportunities, facilities and benefits.
Pros
Good Work environment and growth
Cons
They make you do regress callings.....and the work environment is very stressful and hectic. I would never recommend this company to anyone, high attrition rate..
Cons
Strict working hours, no proper leave policies, hectic work environment, demotivating work culture, salary cuts
I have been working at Jaro Education for a little over a year now. The colleagues are very cooperative and helpful. The infrastructure of the company is absolutely amazing.
Pros
Good colleagues and brilliant infrastructure.
Cons
Lunch breaks should be longer
The employees are very supportive and understanding. The employees are extremely cooperative and work in harmony with their peers. Jaro Education is an amazing organisation and it hires only the best of best and I’m glad to be a part of the team.
Pros
Amazing co-workers and brilliant work environment
Cons
I love working at Jaro Education. This company offers so many perks to its employees that at least as much as I know, no other company offers. The pay is good. The only thing that I think it can improve ion is creating a work-life balance
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Less work-life balance
Jaro is a good place to work at. I have been working here for almost a year and I have to say, the management, the employees and everything that this company has to offer is amazing.
Pros
Good salary, friendly working environment, a lot of scope for learning
Cons
None I can think of right now.
I have been working at Jaro for a good 1.5 years and I’m a very proud employee of Jaro Education. The colleagues are a bunch of skillful and very cooperative people I’ve ever worked with. This makes the work environment very harmonious because coming to work every day doesn’t feel like such a task when you’re working at Jaro.
Pros
Good working environment, great employees
Cons
Jaro Education has some of the most cooperative set of employees working for them. I am relatively new to the firm and never once have I felt hesitant while sharing my ideas with my seniors. They are extremely welcoming and supportive.
Pros
Good timings, great work-life balance
  1. Employee Reviews