Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka18 reviews

educationorganisationsalaryjoinedincentivecolleaguecooperativetiming

Amazing Work Environment

I am working in Sales dept., and I am saying this is one the best company to work. Now the Question is why? Because when you see the office, you will find the good infra, very supportive colleagues, good incentive and increment, achievable targets and good growth.

Pros

Great learning and growth

Cons

six days working

Ineffective Releiving Policy

Worst In Management // Never recommend for a Youngster.// Too much of negativity in and around/ No work Life balance/ Fake promises from management / you will never receive your incentives on time

Pros

Cons

No work life balance, No proffesionalism

Jaro Education insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Good Company

I love working at Jaro Education. This company offers so many perks to its employees that at least as much as I know, no other company offers. The pay is good. The only thing that I think it can improve ion is creating a work-life balance

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Less work-life balance

Good to start for freshers

Nice to work for freshers and can learn lot of things monthly target good salary and incentives good support for seniors and leaders six days working fast growing company

Pros

Fast growth

Cons

Nothing to say

Na

Jaro is a good place to work if money is all that u want. The best in the industry salary wise. Very good incentives and increments. No job security though. Disgusting HR team.

Good Organisation for the learners

Unlike other organisations I have worked at, the work culture here is quite different. You get to take breathers from time to time and there is no problem in getting leaves if you are genuinely in need of one. The salary package is good as well.

Pros

From pay scale, to learning, from the work environment to the people, Jaro Education is a great place to work at.

Cons

Good

Good work culture, best organization.. Go better attitude, supporting, if your extrovert, interactive passionate about sales then this is the best platform to explore in ed-tech..

Working with some like - minded people

Deciding to work here has been the best thing that has happened in my career. I have found my true passion. Getting to work with some really skilled people and getting to learn a lot. On top of that, the pay is also good.

Pros

Lucrative pay, nice work environment, management is good.

Cons

Can't think of anuthing right now.

Working full times in the sales

It's been a couple of month I have joined here. The work environment is really nice, people have maintained a good work culture. I am able to implement my skills and knowledge rightly

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Saturdays working

Bad management in IIM sales

i was selected 4 the most premium part of Jaro i.e., IIM sales, but tht only seems fancy till u actually get into it.Just cold calling, no leadership.

Pros

Not even coffee is always available in bangalore

Cons

No leadership, no management.

Working from last three months at Jaro Education

Jaro Education is a brand itself. More importantly, it is an organization that gives you a lot of room for growth. I feel very lucky to be associated with such a reputed organization. All my colleagues have been very kind and supportive ever since I joined the company. I am learning a lot of new things from my experienced seniors. Jaro provides excellent working conditions.

Pros

Good salary and incentives

Cons

Very less leaves allowed

Jaro Education : A Good Start for your Career

I am really very thankful to the management for giving me this chance. Working here has been quite good so far, and I hope it will remain so for the future.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Short lunch break

Nice Company

I have been working as a part of Sales and Acquisition team at Jaro Education from last seven months. Working with this company has been a very good experience for me. This company provides you with a great room for growth. The salary packages are also lucrative. The most important thing that I have noticed about this company is that it never subjects its employees to any kind of partiality or ill-treatment. The management addresses the grievances of all the employees with equal concern.

Pros

Great working conditions, good salary

Cons

No cons that I can think of

A chance to grow

I won’t deny that Jaro Education lags with red tape and excessive work. But these two turn freshers into tempered professionals. It’s an average company with usual difficulties, don’t expect anything too awesome. Salary is comparatively better.

Pros

positive work culture, good salary

Cons

red tape, excessive work

True learning experience comes with Jaro Education

Been working with them for 2 years, learning a lot of new things every day. Come what may, the seniors are always ready to help us grow and give us time irrespective of anything.

Pros

Nice company to work with, Great learning

Cons

Strict leave policy

Good to work for freshers, pay scale is good but no cab facility....insentive is really good....to make money this is the place....... Knowledgeable...

Pros

Insentive structure

Cons

No transport facility

Achievement and recognition at JAro Education

Consistent performer at Jaro Education till 1 year from 25-Jun-2014 to 25-June-2015, Accredited from Manager as a good performer

competitive

very competitve environment, heavy work schedule, no fun time or work pleasure

Pros

salary

Cons

never ending work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jaro Education with