Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

I am working in Sales dept., and I am saying this is one the best company to work. Now the Question is why? Because when you see the office, you will find the good infra, very supportive colleagues, good incentive and increment, achievable targets and good growth.
Pros
Great learning and growth
Cons
six days working
Worst In Management // Never recommend for a Youngster.// Too much of negativity in and around/ No work Life balance/ Fake promises from management / you will never receive your incentives on time
Pros
Cons
No work life balance, No proffesionalism
I love working at Jaro Education. This company offers so many perks to its employees that at least as much as I know, no other company offers. The pay is good. The only thing that I think it can improve ion is creating a work-life balance
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Less work-life balance
Nice to work for freshers and can learn lot of things monthly target good salary and incentives good support for seniors and leaders six days working fast growing company
Pros
Fast growth
Cons
Nothing to say
Jaro is a good place to work if money is all that u want. The best in the industry salary wise. Very good incentives and increments. No job security though. Disgusting HR team.
Unlike other organisations I have worked at, the work culture here is quite different. You get to take breathers from time to time and there is no problem in getting leaves if you are genuinely in need of one. The salary package is good as well.
Pros
From pay scale, to learning, from the work environment to the people, Jaro Education is a great place to work at.
Cons
Good work culture, best organization.. Go better attitude, supporting, if your extrovert, interactive passionate about sales then this is the best platform to explore in ed-tech..
Deciding to work here has been the best thing that has happened in my career. I have found my true passion. Getting to work with some really skilled people and getting to learn a lot. On top of that, the pay is also good.
Pros
Lucrative pay, nice work environment, management is good.
Cons
Can't think of anuthing right now.
It's been a couple of month I have joined here. The work environment is really nice, people have maintained a good work culture. I am able to implement my skills and knowledge rightly
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Saturdays working
i was selected 4 the most premium part of Jaro i.e., IIM sales, but tht only seems fancy till u actually get into it.Just cold calling, no leadership.
Pros
Not even coffee is always available in bangalore
Cons
No leadership, no management.
Jaro Education is a brand itself. More importantly, it is an organization that gives you a lot of room for growth. I feel very lucky to be associated with such a reputed organization. All my colleagues have been very kind and supportive ever since I joined the company. I am learning a lot of new things from my experienced seniors. Jaro provides excellent working conditions.
Pros
Good salary and incentives
Cons
Very less leaves allowed
I am really very thankful to the management for giving me this chance. Working here has been quite good so far, and I hope it will remain so for the future.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Short lunch break
I have been working as a part of Sales and Acquisition team at Jaro Education from last seven months. Working with this company has been a very good experience for me. This company provides you with a great room for growth. The salary packages are also lucrative. The most important thing that I have noticed about this company is that it never subjects its employees to any kind of partiality or ill-treatment. The management addresses the grievances of all the employees with equal concern.
Pros
Great working conditions, good salary
Cons
No cons that I can think of
I won’t deny that Jaro Education lags with red tape and excessive work. But these two turn freshers into tempered professionals. It’s an average company with usual difficulties, don’t expect anything too awesome. Salary is comparatively better.
Pros
positive work culture, good salary
Cons
red tape, excessive work
Been working with them for 2 years, learning a lot of new things every day. Come what may, the seniors are always ready to help us grow and give us time irrespective of anything.
Pros
Nice company to work with, Great learning
Cons
Strict leave policy
Good to work for freshers, pay scale is good but no cab facility....insentive is really good....to make money this is the place....... Knowledgeable...
Pros
Insentive structure
Cons
No transport facility
Consistent performer at Jaro Education till 1 year from 25-Jun-2014 to 25-June-2015, Accredited from Manager as a good performer
very competitve environment, heavy work schedule, no fun time or work pleasure
Pros
salary
Cons
never ending work