Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Being a part of the team of mentors at Jaro Education, I am so overwhelmed by the kind of learning opportunities I have gotten. Since I am surrounded by professionals, I have been able to hone my soft skills such as communication and teamwork which has been a major plus point.
Pros
Great Learning
Cons
I have been working here since almost 2 years now. This was my first company and I am loving everything about the work environment here. Salary and the incentive is good.
Pros
Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Cons
I wish it was five working days not 6
Being in the marketing team of Jaro Education for quite a long now, as I look back, I have come to realise that I have grown so much professionally as well as personally. I really like working here especially for the team spirit and how everyone is so supportive of one another.
Pros
Salary is good and the incentive is also very lucrative
Cons
I wish it was just five working days
I joined Jaro after my graduation as a fresher. My colleagues nurtured & guided me very well and also helped me to complete targets. Leave policies are also good.
Pros
Good Salary, supportive colleagues
Cons
I have been working at Jaro Education for a little over a year now. The colleagues are very cooperative and helpful. The infrastructure of the company is absolutely amazing.
Pros
Good colleagues and brilliant infrastructure.
Cons
Lunch breaks should be longer
Jaro Education has some of the most cooperative set of employees working for them. I am relatively new to the firm and never once have I felt hesitant while sharing my ideas with my seniors. They are extremely welcoming and supportive.
Pros
Good timings, great work-life balance
Cons
Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. I feel like this organisation only hires the best of best and I’m glad to make the cut.
Pros
Good working environment, good salary
Cons
I joined Jaro Education in 2018. My journey has been surreal, especially after the initial period of getting into the scheme of things. Growth is guaranteed if you are willing to work and enhance your capability. I’ve grown as a professional in the last two years or so. Looking forward to an extended association with Jaro Education.
Pros
Decent opportunities to grow
Cons
Network connectivity not efficient inside the premises
I have been a part of the Accounting section of Jaro Education from the past one year. My experience so far has been incredible. The managers are good and supportive and so are my fellow colleagues. Unlike some other organisations where favouritism is a major issue, there is no such thing over here. Moreover, you get paid the salary you deserve.
Pros
New learning opportunities every other day, supportive co-workers
Cons
Short lunch break time of 40 mins
Every employee of the Jaro Education is amazing. They are helpful and cooperative in every way. Jaro Education truly has a lot to offer for the growth of the company as well as the employees.
Pros
Good working environment, good salary
Cons
Employees of any work place are the back bones of that organisation. The employees of Jaro are very helpful and warm, I don’t get judged by people if I get something wrong, they are very supportive and helpful. This company has helped me improve my skills and I feel verylucky to be an employee here.
Pros
good employees, nice infrastructure and sufficient lunch hours.
Cons
None as of now
I have been a part of Jaro Education for 1.5 years and I have never felt such a positivity in any organisation in all my professional life. I have been in this industry for 6 years and ever since I joined Jaro Education, I have felt like I have found the most suitable company for myself.
Pros
Good company for personal and professional growth, good work-life balance and extremely cooperative management
Cons
Jaro education is a great company for both freshers and experienced as everything is professional and the management is very cooperative in all terms. I feel this company to be the perfect place to seek growth in your career as it grooms you very well from day one. Everyone is so keen to learn that keeps myself motivated as well. The benefits are great depending upon the hard work you put and the results you generate.
I have been very fond of corporate culture from the beginning of my career. I am working here from last 12 months and I am very happy and thankful to be associated with Jaro Education which is constantly innovating online education. Previously, I have worked with many institutes but this is surely the best.
Pros
Great diversity in the office in every sense of the term, never lacking opportunities when it comes to learning
Cons
Nothing as of now
I have been working at Jaro Education for a good 6 months now and I have been able to implement my skills and knowledge properly. There is so much room for growth and learning and the best part is we get to come up with innovation and creativity.
The interview rounds had got me intimidated and now that I have worked for around six months, I know why. I am among the lucky few to have been selected from a pool of candidates. Loving it here so far.
I have got an amazing opportunity to work among some very skilled individuals. I'm learning a lot and this is probably the best decision I have taken for my career.
Employees of any work place are the back bones of that organization. The employees here are very helpful and warm, I don't get judged by people If I get something wrong, they are very supportive and helpful. This company has helped me improve my skills and I feel very lucky to be an employee here.
I remember thinking of opting for a job at some other company but thanks God I didn't. This place offer so much growth in every sense of the team: salary, career, learning etc. On top of that being surrounded with such wonderful bunch of people is truly a blessing.
Jaro Education provides a very good salary package compared to other organizations. You get the salary on right time with all the dues. I am part of the HR department at Jaro Education from 1.5 years and the way every department works here is very nice to see. Everyone understands their responsibility and all the teams work together in all the situations. All the employees are treated similarly, there is no issue of favoritism or anything.
Pros
Opportunity is provided to freshers also which is very good in today’s shark filled market.
Cons
The incentives should be increased.