Jaro Education

Jaro Education Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

I have been working in Jaro Education from the last two years and I am very happy to be a part of such a good organisation which provide great opportunities, facilities and benefits.
Pros
Good Work environment and growth
Cons
Jaro is a good place to work at. I have been working here for almost a year and I have to say, the management, the employees and everything that this company has to offer is amazing.
Pros
Good salary, friendly working environment, a lot of scope for learning
Cons
None I can think of right now.
I have been working at Jaro for a good 1.5 years and I’m a very proud employee of Jaro Education. The colleagues are a bunch of skillful and very cooperative people I’ve ever worked with. This makes the work environment very harmonious because coming to work every day doesn’t feel like such a task when you’re working at Jaro.
Pros
Good working environment, great employees
Cons
Working at Jaro Education has been a blessing for my career. I never thought I could do the things that I do on a daily basis now. During the initial days, the work pressure was a lot but it helped me in understanding the corporate life on a much larger platform.
Pros
Good work ethics, amazing perks, helpful employees.
Cons
I wish the in-time was a little flexible.
It lead me to the next level of career, like how to unwavering commitment to customer service with great relationship. And also helped me in delivering the best way to handle complex situations. Great work culture, employee oriented company.
its certainly is a paymaster, huge chunks money in here, startup kind of work culture, weekend parties and everything, surviving is difficult and no job security at all, all in all good place to work have fun learn and earn money as well, just do have a backup.Come along work hard Earn good Money while you can and leave.
Pros
Salary and incentives are too high.
Cons
No job security
The work place is good, Will learn new Things, For a fresher its good platform, You try to meet new people and learn a lot of sales , how to pitch and convenience